Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last nights atmosphere

Have to say well done to singers/drummers in the north lower! Despite the attendance, the atmosphere was among the best I've heard at the Valley in a long time especially in the 2nd half, deffo the best at a cup game in donkeys years....

Comments

• Options
    I agree. Superb from the north and some new songs too . Lets get the Valley rocking on Saturday !
  • Options
    Safe standing. North lower. Nuff said.
  • Options
    Always helps when you are winning comfortably. That would be nice on Saturday.
  • Options
    Club sold us a lie with the upper. Atmosphere projects so much better in the lower. Time to resurrect the F block.
  • Options
    even though there weren't many there, the atmos was really good at the ICT game as well when only NL was open.
  • Options
    NU has lost its street cred, NL is where it's at.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Russ Abbot would have been proud of ya well done to the yoof.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

even though there weren't many there, the atmos was really good at the ICT game as well when only NL was open.

Was in NL for both games - everyone seems to prefer being down there but I don't see too many people changing their season tickets down there but maybe for the 14/15 it could be an option!
  • Options
    Joe scoring just before the end was the perfect end.
  • Options
    HANDBALL!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Safe standing. North lower. Nuff said.

First time for literally ages I've heard the lower tier get behind the team.

Superb. Genuinely helped the team.
  • Options
    Lower tier made a great noise. Still not sure about the new song though, you know what I'm gonna say!!!
  • Options
    If the NU is so quiet, they should come and join the East Stand Ultras.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Too many flares for our liking.

• Options

HANDBALL!!

Haha, I forgot about that! Their keeper seemed amused by it.
    Yeah, the yoof did create a good atmosphere.
  • Options

Solidgone said:

Too many flares flasks for our liking.

• Options
    when only the die-harders are there and no moaning minnies and ninnies, the atmosphere will always be good.
    Last night sets the tone nicely for the first home league game on Saturday against the struggling 'Boro .. I can smell that victory already
  • Options
    Shrew said:

Solidgone said:

Not sure exactly why I just sat here and laughed for a good 20 seconds reading that.
  • Options

Shrew said:

Solidgone said:

Not sure exactly why I just sat here and laughed for a good 20 seconds reading that.
    I'm guessing you found it funny, maybe?
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Shrew said:

Solidgone said:

I'm guessing you found it funny, maybe?
    Perhaps I shouldn't have done though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HANDBALL.
  • Options
    i think we have to lower ticket prices for the north stand and get it selling out week in week out, thats where the atmosphere comes from
  • Options
    edited August 2013

i think we have to lower ticket prices for the north stand and get it selling out week in week out, thats where the atmosphere comes from

Its already the cheapest part of the ground to sit in.
  • Options
    Was there actually flares there last night?
  • Options

Its already the cheapest part of the ground to sit in.
    think he means north lower which it more expensive than the upper if I'm correct circa £25 compared to £17 upstairs, so that we can charge away fans the same
  • Options
    The only reason i dont really attend cup games is midweek so work makes it inconvenient, and i go all home games and most saturday away games so it makes it quite an expensive hobby ha.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Was there actually flares there last night?

Could you imagine? I did hear that Oxford fans had one though but didn't let it off because they didn't have a reason to celebrate.
  • Options
    It's ridiculous that we have our noisiest fans so far from the pitch.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Have to say well done to singers/drummers in the north lower! Despite the attendance, the atmosphere was among the best I've heard at the Valley in a long time especially in the 2nd half, deffo the best at a cup game in donkeys years....