Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER***TONIGHT 8TH AUG @8.15pm KO TOURNIE, ALL WELCOME****

2»

Comments

• Options

now to get the kids to bed i'm valleygal81 btw ;-)

I may be a few mins late trying to do the same. My little one has been playing up lately. Wish me luck.

I'm nickaspanner btw beds
  • Options
    looks like sonic is footballing after all
  • Options
    nope...im here! did forget but sunbury just rung me and reminded me.
  • Options
    Nah - he's in, 15 runners at the mo - good
  • Options

nope...im here! did forget but sunbury just rung me and reminded me.

:)

• Options
    15 players at the shuffle, good luck all
  • Options
    Maybe 2 tourneys my limit. Out first. Good luck all
  • Options
    unlucky Nicholas, Queens V Aces is always going to end badly one way or another.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Cheers Alex, I knew soon as he re raised me he would have better, but couldn't bring myself to throw away the ladies.
  • Options
    Has this finished yet. If so who won?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just finished, I won, got so lucky heads up with alexwright - cheers all
  • Options
    Like alex said - we showed the young 'uns
  • Options
    Results for tonight

15 players, total playing time 2 hours 55 mins

1 Sunbury-addick $37.50
    2 Alex Wright $22.50
    3 Johnnybev1987 $15.00
    4 Sadie Jane
    5 PitbullUK
    6 Bedsaddick
    7 CTJ1976
    8 Exis10tial
    9 Maglor65
    10 ellisaddick
    11Howzee76
    12 GT3826
    13 cafcadam
    14 Sonic
    15 Nicholas

Good game everyone
  • Options
    Results

1st Place @sunbury-addick$37.50, 2nd Place @Alex wright $22.50, 3rd place @johnnybev1987 $15

15 Runners excellent turnout.

well plkayed all

next game 25th august
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    sorry about those threes Sadie.
  • Options
    I was late playing because I was walking the streets looking for my missing 5 and 7 year olds, they are home safe now, I then had to contend with a tantrum from my 12 year old because I selfishly took over my pc. Then had to remove my son who decided to strip naked and pee everywhere from my girls room, then the sky went down and I was trouble shooting whilst on the phone and then my Internet went off and I timed out then I got hit with Alex wrights 4 of a kind. I'm just glad I survived long enough to see them. What a night!!

Well played Neil, unlucky Derek and welcome and thanks for playing Adam. Great turnout, good to see.
  • Options
    Well done sunbury
  • Options
    Well played Sunbury/Alex great comeback i assume sorry i couldnt stay and watch. Unlucky on the exit sadie, sucks to bubble after so long but could have been your AQ>AK earlier ;)

Great turnout! look forward to the next one
  • Options
    wasn't too long i think i exited around 2 hours 20mins, i remember getting very lucky vs GT KK aswell sorry mate AQ v KK on Q high board. Felt it coming though, i cant believe i didn't get one knockout :(

Think i need to tighten up in these games sometimes as i was looking at my stats and i played 30+ hands from 100 which is far too much 24 pots without showdown, good fun though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I started off well... then when i had trip 2's and the river 6 made a full house i thought i was laughing!!
    Sadie had 10, 6 and got a higher full house.... could not believe it and played with anything after that....ended up losing on 77 (my least favourite hand)

It was a good turnout and im glad the money stayed in the familly! haha - well done dad!
  • Options

I started off well... then when i had trip 2's and the river 6 made a full house i thought i was laughing!!
    Sadie had 10, 6 and got a higher full house.... could not believe it and played with anything after that....ended up losing on 77 (my least favourite hand)

It was a good turnout and im glad the money stayed in the familly! haha - well done dad!

Sorry about that! Lol