Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kinsella in Reserve squad for tonight

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Legend, he just can't help himself!

Dickson is playing but apart from that its all youth players, would have thought Hughes and Co could do with a game.

Comments

• Options
    What has happened to Bryan Hughes? He seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet!!
  • Options
    Any news on the score? (Can't be bothered to check the OS, seeing as it usually doesn't work...)
  • Options
    we lost 2-0
  • Options
    Oh dear...
  • Options
    A couple of things i noticed when reading the reserve report on the main site were:
    Dickson was impressive again.
    Josh Wright seems to be a really bright hope for the future as well. May even push towards the first team next season if we're in the championship.
    And if you look at the two lineups, just how low has Konchesky sunk to be turning out there last night?!
  • Options
    You might find the reason for Konchesky's involement here ............. http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82784
  • Options
    I was there last night and I would say that the club site flattered us, Dickson was the best of our players but I would expect that given he was 4-5 years older than most of the players on the pitch, but did not dominate when on the ball and seemed hesitant. Josh Wright hardly ever got the ball probably because he was off the pace of the game. One noticeable thing was that the West Ham youngsters had better technical skills than ours most worrying what do are coaches do.
  • Options
    Really that report spoke quite highly of Wright.
    Give it a few years with all our old backroom staff and their skills will be worse than ours