Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tiger, Tiger...Haymarket.

Haven't been up there for years & my neice is considering celebrating her 21st up there tomorrow night, anyone been there recently. From what I can remember it was a pretty lively place...not a problem for most of the crowd that would be going, but not to sure if my mother in law would like it (she's 72)...though quite young for her age.

Comments

• Options
    I've not been since AFKA was extremely rude to a former pop star guest dj. Probably a good 5 years ago now.
  • Options
    a lot of tourists in there. you will probably be the only English people in the whole place.
  • Options
    * arranges Charlton Life night out to Tiger Tiger tomorrow *
  • Options

* arranges Charlton Life night out to Tiger Tiger tomorrow *

That would be fun....unfortunately I think we are going to end up at the Italian place on the Cut in Waterloo.
  • Options

a lot of tourists in there. you will probably be the only English people in the whole place.

Yep last time I was in there a couple of years this was the case, and t
  • Options
    Used to work next door at curtis brown talent agency is ok very pricey very touristy but would be good for a 21st.
  • Options
    strawberry moons in regent street is similar
  • Options

Yes, I've been there 4 or 5 times....wifes mates go there quite often.
  • Options

Yes, I've been there 4 or 5 times....wifes mates go there quite often.
    only been once and about the only place central that isnt full of nobheads eg not the crowd in leicester sqaure etc
  • Options
    over priced and full of twats (in my opinion).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

over priced and full of twats (in my opinion).

Selhurst Park?
  • Options
    Last went in Jan, it's alright, the white room is good and as long as you stick to the cheap drinks it's not over the top. Best to book a table though as it can get messy with a couple of laydees in mega heels
  • Options
    Decent enough. Had a couple of work nights out there recently and we'd booked the upstairs on both occasions. First time was the big room at the front that overlooks Haymarket and the second time was a couple of big tables in the White Room (upstairs at the back). Sam's right...book a table and try and keep the mother-in-law away from the dancing pole in the White Room!! ;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Last time I went, 2 xmas ago, my paralytic mate got thrown out. It's ok & I agree with the above comments.
  • Options

I've not been since AFKA was extremely rude to a former pop star guest dj. Probably a good 5 years ago now.

ha, good ol 'Duncan from Blue' !!

• Options

ha, good ol 'Duncan from Blue' !!

Left hand bat & right hand bowl :-)
  • Options
    He can swing it both ways
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Decent enough. Had a couple of work nights out there recently and we'd booked the upstairs on both occasions. First time was the big room at the front that overlooks Haymarket and the second time was a couple of big tables in the White Room (upstairs at the back). Sam's right...book a table and try and keep the mother-in-law away from the dancing pole in the White Room!! ;-)

Will do.
  • Options
    Well the Friday night got blown out in the end, so we are coming up to Blackheath today.
  • Options
    Absolute khazi, avoid at all costs! If you're going for something in that sort of market there's a fair few to choose from. I'd even say somewhere like Loop bar is a better option
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Absolute khazi, avoid at all costs! If you're going for something in that sort of market there's a fair few to choose from. I'd even say somewhere like Loop bar is a better option

Didn't bother in the end...coming up to Blackheath today, for drinks and food.
  • Options

Didn't bother in the end...coming up to Blackheath today, for drinks and food.
    He was talking about Blackheath!
    :-)