Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

last home game you missed [league & cup]

16th august 1975 home to Notts County

Comments

• Options
    JTJT
    edited August 2013
    8th August 2013 home to Oxford
  • Options
    5/6 years ago 3-0 midweek defeat to Sheffield United.
  • Options
    JT said:

8th August 2013 home to Oxford

• Options
    Was the FA Cup game last season against Huddersfield (tbh I dont usually make a massive effort with the Cup games for some reason)

Last league game I missed was the 3-2 win against Liverpool with Lisbie scoring a hat-trick
  • Options
    Bolton last season, shits (rampant).
  • Options
    cup oxford 8th august 2013
    league burnley 2nd march 2013
  • Options
    Clive - fair shout 1975. What lame excuse do you have?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I very reluctantly miss home games. Ladt seadon I missed one through work and one due to the Save Lewisham A&E march. This season has started off as an attending nightmare.

Due to holiday (currently in Turkey), Brother in law wedding, nieces engagement party I'm only getting to one home game before October. Hopefully then normal service will be resumed
  • Options
    clive said:

16th august 1975 home to Notts County

You being serious Clive ? You haven't missed a single home game for 38 years ???

If so, that must surely be a record.

I only missed a handful from 91 up until 3 years ago due to holiday's / weddings etc, that's well gone out the window since then.

• Options
    Hull City 25/08/12.

Kudos to Clive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is Clive 'Paddy' Powell?
  • Options
    Cup. Oxford match
    League: Swindon at home. Not missed any league matches under SCP at home.
  • Options
    Havent missed a home league game since 1995. Missed the Oxford league cup game in about 2003 when we drew 0-0 and lost on pens
  • Options
    Parky's last game in charge against Swindon, Jan '11.

Happy to have sat that one out.
  • Options
    Middlesborough 10/08/13 posted early :-)
  • Options
    I've missed about 6 home games since 1972, due to family weddings. The last one, was, I think, 1st game of the season against Man C in The Prem & we won 4-0 ?

What really pi**es me off, is that they all got divorced.

If you're gonna make me miss a home game, then at least have the decency to stay married for life :-(
  • Options
    Cup 8 August 2013

League Peterborough last season

Tuesdaywas pressure of work the Peterborough match was flu.
  • Options
    I was in Hartlepool with friends of the family and managed to see them play Bounemouth & Darlington,i also have had jobs Monday to Friday not evenings and live fairly local.
  • Options
    Liverpool at home, evening game in late Jan 2005, finished 1-1 (I think). I had just joined a new firm & it was their Annual knees up and had to show my (new) face.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    2/3/2013 Burnley, lost 1-0. The last of five home games I missed last season.

Sorry, six. Forgot Orient in the cup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think it was Exeter City in 2011.
  • Options
    Huddersfield last season. No decent excuse i'm afraid.
    To put it bluntly, i woke up pretty late and just couldn't be fucked.
  • Options
    I have missed 1 league game since 1998 and that was swindon at home on boxing day a few years ago when we finished with 9 men. I was working and couldnt get anyone to cover me. (why are we always at home on boxing day when theres no transport). I seldom go to the league cup games due to the costs of following Charlton all season - something has to give.
  • Options

I've missed about 6 home games since 1972, due to family weddings. The last one, was, I think, 1st game of the season against Man C in The Prem & we won 4-0 ?

What really pi**es me off, is that they all got divorced.

If you're gonna make me miss a home game, then at least have the decency to stay married for life :-(

Lol great one.

• Options
    The cup, oxford.

Last league game I missed was peterborough February 2011, that and bristol city 2008 are the only ones ive missed since 1997.
  • Options
    clive said:

I was in Hartlepool with friends of the family and managed to see them play Bounemouth & Darlington,i also have had jobs Monday to Friday not evenings and live fairly local.

Fantastic record - does it include the Selhurst years ?
  • Options

Liverpool at home, evening game in late Jan 2005, finished 1-1 (I think). I had just joined a new firm & it was their Annual knees up and had to show my (new) face.

B Mob?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

clive said:

Fantastic record - does it include the Selhurst years ?

B Mob?
    it includes Selhurst Park & Upton Park years & no
  • Options
    Carlisle in 2011, had a horrible migraine
  • Options
    28th Sept 1991 Port Vale