Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2013/2014 Weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Man utd are looking awful, how can you expect to win European games with a midfield of fellani, giggs, Valencia and young, moyes must be so nieve or just thick
  • Options
    United done me for 100 quid
  • Options
    i think it was pretty hard to predict them results last night, psg must have made the bookies a fair bit.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Man utd are looking awful, how can you expect to win European games with a midfield of fellani, giggs, Valencia and young, moyes must be so nieve or just thick

What amazes me is when managers (Ferguson was a the worst for it) play a weak team in the CL because they have a big game at the weekend in the PL.

You've spent the whole season trying to get into Europe, yet when you're there you play a shite team.

Man Utd's group is pretty tight, and now they have to go to Leverkusen and get something.
  • Options
    Totally agree VG and what also amazes me is why have Phil Neville on your coaching team he was crap and couldn't cut it at utd and now he's there coaching them to try and make the team better when there all better than him anyway they must just laugh at him and go yeah righto Phil
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Totally agree VG and what also amazes me is why have Phil Neville on your coaching team he was crap and couldn't cut it at utd and now he's there coaching them to try and make the team better when there all better than him anyway they must just laugh at him and go yeah righto Phil

lol i think because Gary has shown his worth they're hoping it runs in the family. Still, he'd be good a teaching the long throw.
  • Options
    Phil Neville was not crap
  • Options
    will never forgive him for the reckless tackle against Romania
  • Options
    He wasn't world class, average at best
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I would like to be average like him, infact I wish some of our team was that average
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I would like to be average like him, infact I wish some of our team was that average

exactly

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

He wasn't world class, average at best

no one said he was world class....but there's a bit of a gap between that and average.

he was a very good player, alot better than he was given credit for in my opinion.
  • Options
    He was a lot better in midfield then when he was a full back
  • Options
    anyway bl**dy Man U let down my treble last night!
  • Options
    Chelsea, Napoli, atletico Madrid, Barcelona, ajax @ 5/1
  • Options
    L Block said:

Chelsea, Napoli, atletico Madrid, Barcelona, ajax @ 5/1

Same bet but Rangers instead of Barca
  • Options
    just gone heavy on a chelsea and napoli double, current odds chels 4/9 napoli 2/5
  • Options
    Just done a £10 on...

Chelsea win and BTTS
    Ajax win and BTTS
    Basle win and BTTS

returns just over £420
  • Options

Just done a £10 on...

Chelsea win and BTTS
    Ajax win and BTTS
    Basle win and BTTS

returns just over £420

good luck. looks a good bet imo
  • Options
    My tip
    Barcelona HT/FT
    Chelsea HT/FT
    Atl.Madrid HT/FT
    Dortmund -2
    26/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BTTS:
    Both Teams To Score ?
  • Options
    Yes mate
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Same bet as VG but done

Arsenal
    Ajax
    Napoli

100-1
  • Options
    Chelsea
    Arsenal draw
    Barcelona
    Napoli
    Basel
    Athletico Madrid

£5 = £90.38
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thought it was another shit night of betting but looks like Ive won my first bet ha
  • Options
    Champions league has been really poor this week for betting bookies must of done well though
  • Options
    My mrs had double chance Aaron Ramsey FGS and arsenal to win 1-0 or draw 1-1 at 45/1
  • Options
    Had West Ham to beat Burnley and Sunderland to beat So'ton @10.5s :)
  • Options
    Seville let me down for 200 on a 5 stake. ffs
  • Options
    Yep done me as well. Added to my extensive list of hate.