Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roll call for those going to BOTH Huddersfield games

Ok, time for those who will be visiting the John Smiths twice in three weeks to make themselves known. It can't just me and Seb can it?

Comments

• Options
    Possibly headphones norm.
  • Options
    Chris Powell says he might make it.......................
  • Options
    Anyone willing to go to both of these deserves a medal.
  • Options
    or a mental health examination.
  • Options
    Yes but no but yes but no but yes but NO !
  • Options
    I'd imagine there are a few Addicks based locally who'll go - are you one oh those Tommy or are you actually travelling from the south for this ?
  • Options

Ok, time for those who will be visiting the John Smiths twice in three weeks to make themselves known. It can't just me and Seb can it?

Erm ... yes it could!

• Options
    guarantee my old man will be at both
  • Options
    Used to sit behind a bloke who travelled to every home game from Huddersfield. He either stopped going or moved seat about 3 yrs ago, as we dropped to L1 I think (fairweather fan, Lol). Bet he is loving the draw.
  • Options
    SEND ME THE MONEY FOR BOTH TRAVEL AND TICKETS AND I WILL GO
    down my local and get pissed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

I'd imagine there are a few Addicks based locally who'll go - are you one oh those Tommy or are you actually travelling from the south for this ?

No I live in Croydon! I've already booked off the 17th and 18th September for the league game and will do half days either side for the cup game.

• Options
    Reckon I might do both. So that's 5 of us...Seb, Tommy, Norm, Eltham's dad and me.

• Options

Reckon I might do both. So that's 5 of us...Seb, Tommy, Norm, Eltham's dad and me.

Minibus hire?

• Options
    Not in a position to say yes or no to both at the minute but hoping I might be able to do both (mad old cow!)
  • Options
    I would like to do both, but in reality will only do one. Not sure which yet, but probably the league game.
  • Options
    Went last year, It was freezing, Nice ground and good to see Harriott get a goal but not this year, Especially for the cup...
  • Options
    aiming to make 17th .. NOT the cup game or should that be reserve game?
  • Options
    Can't wait to draw them again in the FA cup.
  • Options

Can't wait to draw them again in the FA cup.

Agreed. Hopefully we'll get them away this season though!
  • Options
    League yes cup no chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    doubt il go that ground again really really dislike it