Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frazer return...

Hope he gets a decent round of applause tomorrow. Thought he put in a decent year with us and a shame we had to sell.

Comments

• Options
    yup, agree with that
  • Options
    Top pro - lacked a bit of pace, but if he had that he would not have been playing for Charlton. I can't think anyone would want to give him anything more than a round of applause.
  • Options
    Wonder if he'll fair better or worse than Simon Francis against Harriott?
  • Options
    I was def a fan of Frazer and will give him the clap tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    Good player.
  • Options
    I really did like Frazer... One of the better right-backs (along with Young and Solly) that we've had in the past 10 seasons.

Felt as well we always seemed to go on a blip when he wasnt playing (kinda like Jackson)

Will get a good round of applause from me tomorrow
  • Options
    Good clap for him, put a shift in, was a touch of class and the money we pocketed for him when we sent him out the door probably kept the wolves at bay
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options

I really did like Frazer... One of the better right-backs (along with Young and Solly) that we've had in the past 10 seasons.

Felt as well we always seemed to go on a blip when he wasnt playing (kinda like Jackson)

this. one of the best right backs we've had since Johnny H.

• Options
    Brilliant corner taker for us that year too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

this. one of the best right backs we've had since Johnny H.

Two comments that sum Frazer up for me.

Was disappointed to lose him after the great season he had, particularly to the manager he went to! :-(

Will certainly get deserved applause today.