Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Express Tickets

If I go to the ticket office tomorrow before kick off, any ideas whether I can buy Valley Express tickets for Leicester (H) then, or do I have to do over the phone or online?

Comments

• Options
    Should be able to, don't see a reason why not.
  • Options
    yes deffo buy at ticket office tomorrow
  • Options
    ok thanks guys, much appreciated. COYA
  • Options
    Trying to book the coach for Saturday but the buy tickets link on the OS is not working. I've tried different browsers but the same issues. Anyone else having problems or is it just me?
  • Options
    Try calling? Bit of Chariots of Fire thrown in.
  • Options
    Had to do that last game Neil. I was hoping it would have been sorted but really wanted to know if anyone else has had trouble booking any tickets for VE or match tickets via the OS.
  • Options
    feck sake... trying to get a ticket for Saturday as need to save some bunce 8.50 on coach instead of 20 on train.. been trying since sunday night to book a coach ticket just not happening I don't get time to call during the day. shocking if this has been like this since august and still not fixed. anyone had any luck using different browsers ect?
  • Options
    Since august?

Nope, from the beginning of time.

It hasn't worked for as long as I remember.
  • Options
    Since airman left? ;-)
  • Options
    Nope well before that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't use it myself but def needs sorting. Bad PR this at basic level. Maybe email a query/complaint to tickets@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    It's not as simple as suggested. There were previously two parallel systems for ordering Valley Express tickets online. The "non-members" booking system stopped at the end of the 2011/12 season for various reasons too obscure to discuss here; the Red Card system continued in use last season, so you could buy coach travel online last season if you had a password.

The club seems to have suspended the Red Card booking system altogether this year pending upgrade, i.e. you cannot currently choose your stadium seat online either. It is currently selling match tickets through the older non-members system, but because the coach booking function of this system is no longer supported you cannot currently buy Valley Express online.

I'd assume this facility will return with the Red Card booking system when it goes live.
  • Options
    When did Redwing coaches get dropped ? Do they still exist ?
    On Saturday I saw lots of 'Dj Coaches' along the Woolwich road
  • Options
    The club gave the contract to DJ coaches in the summer as their "preferred supplier". DJ promptly subbed the Sussex coaches back to Rambler, who have always done them anyway.