Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Progressively worse
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Progressively worse

How can things get progressively worse unless we get a points deduction?

Get a grip. We are joint bottom and only 21st because we have conceded less than t'others.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

se9addick said:

Progressively worse

How can things get progressively worse unless we get a points deduction?

Get a grip. We are joint bottom and only 21st because we have conceded less than t'others.
    We could be 24th, clearly that's progressively worse than 21st !
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Let's jack in this season then.

Unlucky lads... we'll go back to League 1 next season and start over.

:o)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Let's jack in this season then.

Unlucky lads... we'll go back to League 1 next season and start over.

:o)

Sounds like a plan. . . . . . . . . . .
  • Options
    I thought we did ok today against a decent side. Still 44 games to go! COYR!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013

In what way did we do "ok" and in what way did they demonstrate they were a "decent" side ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

In what way did we do "ok" and in what way did they demonstrate they were a "decent" side ?
    We played some nice football, they played some nice football. The goal was down to a goal-keeping error. We deal with it, we move on. Simples.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I wouldn't say we did ok but to be fair to boro, they did play good football. At least we were more in it than the same game last season (he says, clutching at straws)
  • Options
    If Boro had any quality up front they would have buried us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

se9addick said:

We played some nice football, they played some nice football. The goal was down to a goal-keeping error. We deal with it, we move on. Simples.

se9addick said:

I wouldn't say we did ok but to be fair to boro, they did play good football. At least we were more in it than the same game last season (he says, clutching at straws)
    Sorry lads I disagree. I thought both sides were poor and if it wasn't for Hamer's mistake that was a 0-0 game. Only positive I've got was Dervite's first half performance.
  • Options
    I didn't see much good football myself especially from us. We made boro look a decent side and they are mid table at best.
  • Options
    Were above Smallwall = result
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Sorry lads I disagree. I thought both sides were poor and if it wasn't for Hamer's mistake that was a 0-0 game. Only positive I've got was Dervite's first half performance.
    Fair enough my friend, we all see things differently. I am still positive though,the signs are there. Roll on Saturday!!
  • Options
    Shitter ?
  • Options
    Colder?

• Options

se9addick said:

Did ok? We were awful. Christ, if that was us playing nice football I dread to think what It's going to be like when we play really shit. Doesn't matter if the goal was down to a GK error (thats just one of those things that happen from time to time) the fact of the matter is we created next to nothing and wouldn't have scored if we'd played another 90 mins - not with that non creative midfield on the pitch anyway.

Still, not time to push the panic button. Onwards and upwards.......