Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton V Middlesbrough - Photos

13»

Comments

• Options
    Slater or no Slater - the biggest problem I have is the fact that Elliott is still allowed in.
  • Options

Bloke in the black shirt sitting next to TJ is

good work beds, keep these pictures coming if possible... always good for a nose

Will do . I will take some more at the Donny Game.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Beds you must have a massive zoom. Where do you sit?

Lower north near the family stand .
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Lower north near the family stand . I will probably get chucked out now by TJ's people in the shadows ;)
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Easy tiger
    Ha! Who's the guy directly behind Jim Davidson? White jacket, black shirt, Reactolite shades - looks like a real toughie.

Mr Collins
  • Options

masicat said:

My son Jack sitting two rows directly behind Jim Davidson, his 4 mates sitting with him.
    I think if you want to play spot the ex player you can also see Brian Kinsey.

Where is Brian Kinsey? There's a guy in a sandy-coloured jacket who looks like a cross between Brian Sewell and Patrick Moore.

Brian is there if you look closely.

• Options
    You know that feeling when you hear people discussing something and you know what they're saying is wrong and you just want to jump in and correct them? I'm getting that with this flippin' thread!

Here you go, the 'Charlton' people visible in this photo are as follows: Paul Elliott, Chris Roberts, Tony Jimenez, Richard Murray, Martin Prothero, Keith Peacock, Sir Maurice Hatter, Dave White, Matt Parish, David Joyes, Steve Bradshaw, Derek Ufton, Dan Bream, Mervyn Day, Brian Kinsey and ME!
  • Options
    Suthers said:

You know that feeling when you hear people discussing something and you know what they're saying is wrong and you just want to jump in and correct them? I'm getting that with this flippin' thread!

Here you go, the 'Charlton' people visible in this photo are as follows: Paul Elliott, Chris Roberts, Tony Jimenez, Richard Murray, Martin Prothero, Keith Peacock, Sir Maurice Hatter, Dave White, Matt Parish, David Joyes, Steve Bradshaw, Derek Ufton, Dan Bream, Mervyn Day, Brian Kinsey and ME!

Why didn't you tell us all that hours ago?!

• Options
    How is it wrong? You've missed some of the questions. Who is the long haired man next to Jiminez and the one the other side? I dont know what Prothero looks like - is it him?
  • Options

Who's the long haired fella next to Jiminez? I saw him before the game and thought he looked familiar.

Simon Jordan. Looks a bit rough now he can't afford his spray tan........................ ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thanks for the photos Beds .. quality stuff
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Curb_It said:

How is it wrong? You've missed some of the questions. Who is the long haired man next to Jiminez and the one the other side? I dont know what Prothero looks like - is it him?

He said 'Charlton People'
  • Options
    Ok sorry - we want the strangers in the box more to the point.

• Options
    Suthers said:

It's definitely not you Suthers :-)
  • Options
    Does anyone know what Prothero looks like so we can tick him off the list?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Does anyone know what Prothero looks like so we can tick him off the list?

Google search for 'Martin Prothero Umbro' brings this up......guessing that's him....