Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Sale - The Who Quadrophenia poster signed by Daltrey & Townsend ** EDIT EXTRA ITEM ADDED**

edited August 2013 in General Charlton
We have a fantastic poster donated by a lifer from the recent Quadrophenia World Tour. Money raised will go to the CAFC Academy.

Usual auction rules. Only bid if you can and intend to pay. Bids in full £ please. Winner pays postage.

Auction ends next Friday 16th August 2013 at 5.00pm. Bids made after 4.59 not accepted.

Good Luck

Lot A

A 32" high by 22" wide poster . It is signed by Roger Daltrey and Pete Townsend as well as the designer, Richard Evans.

A real collectors item as well as a very strong design that would look great framed.

Opening bid £50image

Lot B Personalised Roger Daltrey Fender Guitar Pick

Just had this from the donor "Good. Just to clear up the enquiry on CL - the poster was laid out on the floor and held down by small paperweights while I took the photo. Would it help to drive up the amount raised if I chucked in a Roger D customised Fender guitar pick? A little thing, I know, but very rare. "

Not much more that I can say other than opening bid £15imageimage

Comments