Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good Luck Lisa

....... who for some inexplicable reason thinks that marrying Addickted is a sensible idea.

Oh well.

Wishing the both of them the best of luck. Have a great day on Friday and a long and happy life together.

I hope his behaviour when married is better than it was at the comedy club on his stag do : - )image

Comments

• Options
    Lol, I didn't expect to go that way when I saw you all sitting politely round the table !

Good luck matey
  • Options
    Thanks guys. To be fair, that 'photo is a few years old and taken at about 3 in the morning in France.

Good night had by all (apart from the second comic who walked off stage) and absolutely no idea how I got home. Was a bit delicate yesterday.

Lisa knows she's onto a good thing. She's won the lottery of life!
  • Options
    Lovely pic!

what comedy club was it?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Thanks guys. To be fair, that 'photo is a few years old and taken at about 3 in the morning in France.

Good night had by all (apart from the second comic who walked off stage) and absolutely no idea how I got home. Was a bit delicate yesterday.

£160mill or £6.80?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Lovely pic!

what comedy club was it?

Up the Creek.

N wound up the compare by pretending to be an Aussie

• Options
    I believe I heckled the second comedian by asking him when the comdeian was coming on.

He was shite.
  • Options

Addickted said:

£160mill or £6.80?
    £6.80 and a multipack of Curly Wurlies.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Good night had by all (apart from the second comic who walked off stage) and absolutely no idea how I got home.

Live by the sword was a bit worried when we went for food and you got on a train without him.

Very good night though.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im off on the piss this afternoon, lunch with the girls on a rooftop... living it up big in the City me.

So here are my sober best wishes for a very happy wedding tomorrow Nick. Hope it goes brilliant for you.

xx
  • Options

Best wishes to the happy couple
  • Options
    Good luck Nick on your big day.
  • Options
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    All the best Nick
  • Options
    Good luck hope your eyes have recovered from that pic
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    All the best Nick, really hope your day goes well, also hope your not dragging the new mensahib around the battlefields again for the honeymoon!