Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is our best player overall?

edited August 2013 in General Charlton
Solly

Comments

• Options
    Is this even a question?
  • Options
    Hamer.

Who would want to start an untried (bar a few minutes) keeper in an important first team match in place of someone with considerable experience and ability?
  • Options
    oh come on really ??????????
  • Options
    Christ I have heard it all now...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Solly
  • Options
    Walks away shaking head.......
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    Hamer.
  • Options
    SeanCAFC said:

Hamer isnt actually brilliant is he, pope looked alright in the training

Actually he's pretty damned good.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Its not as silly as people are making.

2 games in and hamer has cost us (again). Some are blind to his constant mistakes. If hamer gets injured Or suspended Pope will be in anyway. Pope would have to come in and make stupid mistake for it to be a wrong decision as hamer makes them on the regular.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    after Saturday, we don't have a best player, they are all similarly crap.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I did think that Pope should have played against Oxford (and maybe should play against Huddersfield)

But in the League...? Suicide, not just because I dont think he's ready but also to be a good GK you need a solid defence in front of you and ours looks (only sightly) shaky at the moment
  • Options
    hahahaha funny change of thread title.
  • Options
    It seems like Hamer needs to be put out of the squad or challenged for Starting football for him to actually play good football, Put Pope in for 2 or 3 games and Hamer will be as good as he was at the end of last season
  • Options

Weird!
  • Options
    that's not his overall, that's his tracksuit .. but seriously, we lack 'all rounders' .. defender .. Solly, midfielder ... Jackson (when fit) .. striker .. errrrrrr Kermorgant
  • Options
    David Mooney
  • Options

David Mooney

I have a free season ticket for Orient this year, Went to a game, He was actually really good, Shame we sold him, But I suppose its the league below

• Options

i changed it because it wasnt a good thread

• Options
    POSLCAFC said:

David Mooney

I have a free season ticket for Orient this year, Went to a game, He was actually really good, Shame we sold him, But I suppose its the league below

No it's not a shame we "sold" him.