Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

300+ Guests

You know.The ones that regularly stalked this site when the shit hit the fan last summer.

Where did they all go?

Ebsfleet??

Comments

• Options
    Is 300 guests unusual?
  • Options
    Guests just get displayed as +1 on the who's online list now
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Guests just get displayed as +1 on the who's online list now

Well I suggest you look into that right away mate. If we're ever going to fill The Greenwich peninsular WONGA stadium the council would need to see we've got more of a following than just the dead beats who are members on here!
    ;-)

• Options
    299 (+130 guests).
    We all waiting for The Great Leap Forward the new signings ?
  • Options
    Sometimes, when I do a bit of PC housekeeping and clean out cookies, etc, I don't bother signing back in unless I want to add (detract?!) from a thread. I guess that means I'm quite often shown as a "guest".
  • Options
    The hundreds of guests are Kuwaiti, Russian, Turkish, Thai, Chinese and Singaporean investors - all sizing us up and squabbling over who will have the honour of giving us shedloads of wonga.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Full house tonight ... 612 online plus 360 guests !!!
  • Options
    Have put all the valuables away, and taken out some furniture. Expecting a large turnout tonight
  • Options
    Ooooooooh not sure if I've ever had nearly a 1000 following match thread before.......better stay sober then!!!
  • Options

Have put all the valuables away, and taken out some furniture. Expecting a large turnout tonight

Don't forget to order the pizza's AFKA!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Better still check that the back up server is ready !
  • Options

Ha, its Sunday's left over chicken and baked beans. Can feel a mass exodus coming on !
  • Options

Ha, its Sunday's left over chicken and baked beans. Can feel a mass exodus coming on !
    Push the boat out after last weekends tickle.
  • Options
    I wish mate, 5 weekend month
  • Options
    Surely five weekend months don't affect us parents like the young chaps out on the piss all weekend ?
  • Options
    1k members online 599 guests, good turnout shame about the score.