Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trouble at Butlins Bognor....

Comments

• Options
    How can you possibly get into a mess like that during Jack & the beanstalk??? The Kyle man must be lining them up for a show!!
  • Options
    You can take the bird out of Dartford....
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

How can you possibly get into a mess like that during Jack & the beanstalk??? The Kyle man must be lining them up for a show!!

I know, unbelievable really.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

I know, unbelievable really.
    Oh no, it isn't! ;-)
  • Options
    What with the agro at the Pirate ride at Legoland.......Worlds gone mad!
  • Options
    Make it an extended programme:

TWO men have been arrested after a brawl broke out between families queuing for Legoland's Jolly Rocker pirate ride.

Police were called to the theme park in Windsor after ten people began 'viciously' fighting, the Metro reports. One man allegedly grabbed a metal queue pole during the incident and brandished it as a weapon.

Read more: http://www.theweek.co.uk/uk-news/54595/brick-bats-metal-pole-swung-during-legoland-brawl#ixzz2brx0bezr
  • Options
    We are witnessing the descent of society back into a primordial soup of absolute Millwall proportions...
  • Options
    I really do despair of the ever increasing number of brainless tw@ts in this world. Those with a lack of common decency & a basic level of civility to each other just seems to grow day by day.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

I really do despair of the ever increasing number of brainless tw@ts in this world. Those with a lack of common decency & a basic level of civility to each other just seems to grow day by day.

Well, you will keep going on Into the Valley ......... ;-)
  • Options
    Come on Len...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is the same throughout society - at the top they just shaft each other (and us) financially rather than physically.
  • Options
    should have forked out the extra bunce for a qbot.. that's what we did
  • Options

You can take the bird out of Dartford....

Oi, VG !!!

( Must be from the East side of the town....)

• Options
    Off_it said:

TelMc32 said:

Well, you will keep going on Into the Valley ......... ;-)
    The guiltiest of guilty pleasures Off_it!! ;-)
  • Options
    Oh my. Have booked a long weekend for the Revival at Bognor Butlins. Seemed a good idea at the time.
  • Options

Oh my. Have booked a long weekend for the Revival at Bognor Butlins. Seemed a good idea at the time.

Who are they reviving?
  • Options
    Goodwood Revival, just 10 miles or so away I believe. I am struggling for some 50's gear though if you could help me out? :-)
  • Options

Goodwood Revival, just 10 miles or so away I believe. I am struggling for some 50's gear though if you could help me out? :-)

I'm at the revival too. Managed to get a b&b in a place about 10 miles away a couple of years ago and now book it up for the following year as we leave. Fantastic weekend.
  • Options
    Butlins is great for a cheap family 'holiday that's not a holiday'.

Been the last three years in a row and sure i'll be going again next year.

Will keep an eye on my nose though...
  • Options

That'll make for some interesting photos... :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They are working hard to prove Darwin wrong!
  • Options

I'm at the revival too. Managed to get a b&b in a place about 10 miles away a couple of years ago and now book it up for the following year as we leave. Fantastic weekend.
    All set, bag packed, car polished, sorted out startline grandstand tickets, booked into the classic car park, b&b is attached to a pub and curry house. I'll be like a kid at Christmas tonight!
  • Options

Cheap is not my experience of Butlins.
  • Options

Cheap is not my experience of Butlins.
    Maybe in 1984 it was but not now I'd say.
  • Options
    Spot on. 7 nights in a two bed appartment (gold standard) is close to £700.00 during the summer holidays. They have also started charging £5 - £10 a head for any decent activities.
  • Options
    The birds at adult only weekends are pretty cheap
  • Options

Spot on. 7 nights in a two bed appartment (gold standard) is close to £700.00 during the summer holidays. They have also started charging £5 - £10 a head for any decent activities.

wow, you are right.

We go when its cheap, 4 days in March self catering and that comes to around 230 for Gold, which i don't think is to bad. Never realised how astronomically that rises during the summer.

On the flip side, we've just down our annual Sun £9.50 one, this time to Pontins Camber, which was overpriced at that. You can argue what can you expect from a £38 family holiday, but we've had some great ones before. Won't be returning there.

• Options

I thought Butlins was a kids thing.
  • Options

I thought Butlins was a kids thing.
    Midweek kids, weekends adults only (except in school holidays, when its all family-fied)