Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Young Addicks Day - Sat 31st August v Leicester

Charlton’s clash with Leicester City on Saturday, August 31st (3pm) has been selected to be this season’s Young Addicks Day, the club announced on Tuesday.

The exclusive event takes place on the last weekend of this year’s academic Summer holiday will play host to a wide range of fun activities, including face painting, a half-time parade around The Valley pitch, the chance to have your picture on the big screen and programme and the opportunity to take part in a half-time penalty shoot-out competition.

Young Addicks members will also be able to purchase up to two discounted junior tickets for the match, with U18s priced at £5 and U11s at £1.

In order for the half-time parade to be arranged efficiently, each Young Addicks member who wishes to be involved will need to be sat with a parent or carer in the lower north stand.

The day prior to Young Addicks Day, on Friday 30th August, will also see a football tournament exclusively for members held at the clubs training ground.

After the announcement in May that the junior membership scheme would be relaunched alongside Infant Addicks, there has been plenty of interest, with the final batch of welcome packs sent out this week.

There is still plenty of time to become a Young or Infant Addick, and supporters can sign up by calling 0871 226 1905* between 9am and 5pm weekdays, visit the Valley commercial centre in person during these same hours, or download the Young Addicks application form and return it with your payment details to Young Addicks, Charlton Athletic Football Club, The Valley, Floyd Road, London SE7 8BL.

Meanwhile, after the success of Club Day at The Valley last month, a second supporters experience has been planned exclusively for Valley Gold members on Tuesday, September 10th (10am-4pm).

This time taking place at Sparrows Lane, those in attendance will be offered a tour of the training ground, an opportunity to watch the first team train, have lunch with the players and quiz the players and staff in a question-and-answer session.

Twenty-five places are available for the event and will be available on a first come first served basis. Anyone interested should email Wendy.Perfect@cafc.co.uk or call 07862272123.

Valley Gold membership is just £2.31 per week, and the benefits include greater ticket priority and Superstore discounts. For more details call 0208244771 or email valleygold@cafc.co.uk

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130813-young-addicks-989185.aspx#oewiCJ2WvEB6s2mu.99

Comments

• Options
    I've enrolled my Grandson, the packs are good, pencil case, pencils, drinks bottle, notebook, holdall, certificate and a £10 voucher. Different bits happening through the year, pretty good for £20. Plus I'm taking him to the football tournament at the training ground. I'm probably looking forward to that more than he is!
  • Options
    what's Infant Addicks all about ?

Be interested to know
  • Options
    Gonna miss this, returning from hols, best not tell my lad it's happening.
  • Options

what's Infant Addicks all about ?

Be interested to know

Infant Addicks caters for 0 to five-year-olds, while Young Addicks caters for six to 13 years.
    me and my wife are due a baby on september the 12th.the phone number already stored in my phone to register the child.if its a boy we are going to name him alfie charlton