Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2013/2014 Valley Review

Anyone know how to buy this online. Can't find a link on the official page.

Comments

• Options
    Charlton’s mail-order department can be contacted on 020-8333 4035
    Email: retail@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    Just to let you know,you can also get the VOTV fanzine online as well.
    A little sour to add to your sweet.
  • Options

Just to let you know,you can also get the VOTV fanzine online as well.
    A little sour to add to your sweet.

Already ordered that. The Valley Review seems harder to get online, can't understand that

• Options
    shirty5 said:

Charlton’s mail-order department can be contacted on 020-8333 4035
    Email: retail@cafc.co.uk

Tried that and it gets bounced back by the Postmaster??????????????????????
  • Options
    There's a few on ebay at the moment.
  • Options
    You can order online - see the commercial page of the club's website. Link below should take you through to relevant page on the website.

http://shop.cafc.co.uk/shop.ink

Or just phone the club on main switchboard number and ask for Paul Ellis. He will send you copies of whatever you want.
  • Options
    Has Paul not been shown the door by the new regime yet?

Good fella and true Addick, heard he was ill a while ago so hope things are on the up (with him).
  • Options

You can order online - see the commercial page of the club's website. Link below should take you through to relevant page on the website.

Or just phone the club on main switchboard number and ask for Paul Ellis. He will send you copies of whatever you want.

Sorry to be a pain and thanks for your help. The link takes me to the commercial page but the current handbooks not listed. Telephoning is a time problem, I'm in Australia and the email link doesn't seem to work either. Very frustrating
  • Options

Sorry to be a pain and thanks for your help. The link takes me to the commercial page but the current handbooks not listed. Telephoning is a time problem, I'm in Australia and the email link doesn't seem to work either. Very frustrating
    Oops. See what you mean. All very strange, not least because no-one has posted on here that they couldn't buy a copy on the day.

As Stig says above, there's 5 copies on e-bay at the moment. Bids for 3 of them are below the £5 price on the day, and one has attracted no bids. (The other is a buy-now). So clearly there is no shortage of programmes around (otherwise prices would have gone up on e-bay).

I suspect no-one has got around to up-loading the programmes on the site at the moment - as you'll see from other threads lots of staff seem to be being "relieved of their duties" and there's probably no-one left to do it! Have another look in a few days time and it will probably be listed. Otherwise, if you can't phone, try e-mailing customerservices@cafc.co.uk or gary.haines@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    Thanks, I'll wait as suggested or go to ebay evenually. Appreciate the help
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2013
    sorry wrong thread
  • Options
    Had contact with the Club and find they don't sell it online any more. They will however post it out on request after payment. In the process of doing that now
  • Options
    This is ridiculous. Had contact from Richard Willgoss 10 days ago saying they will post it if I pay. Agreed to do that and no further contact. I've followed up but can't get any reply. I know people have left and new people are learning the ropes but does it take this time to be courteous and answer an email. I've supported this club for 66 years and for the first time I'm losing faith.
  • Options
    Not defending it, but you need to contact Paul Ellis at The Valley. He will sort it out for you. Richard Willgoss, as far as I know, is based at Sparrows Lane and just deals with general email enquiries and sends them on.

I'm sure if you send a cheque including an appropriate amount for postage to Paul, payable to CAFC Ltd, he will send you a copy.
  • Options
    Pretty certain you can buy back issues from the Valley Gold window, under the West stand on matchdays.
  • Options

Pretty certain you can buy back issues from the Valley Gold window, under the West stand on matchdays.

Bit of a long way to come from Australia!
  • Options
    Might be over for a match.
    Or, He could ask someone to get a copy, from The Valley, on a matchday, and send it on......

Thinking about it, I'd go with your option.......