Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    surrounded by Labour voters as well...tsk
  • Options

Really? I would've had an eggstavaganza if I'd been the with me tray of 24 then!
  • Options

Labour died May 1st 1997.
  • Options
    He's been silent for so long I thought this must have been an RIP thread.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Absolute twat and feels me with dread if he ever got in but a sporting reaction to be fair.
  • Options
    Ed is (I am sure) a lovely lad, a real good egg (lol), loves his mum and his big bruvver who's gone to work over the
    water .. but as PM he'd be about as useless as a chocolate tea cosy, as effective as a glass eye at a keyhole .. how the unions could go for this ineffectual boy as leader of the labour party is beyond comprehension .. smarmy Dave and his cronies must be laughing themselves silly
  • Options
    Labour died in 1997 ? really BASTARD i missed it we need a re run with lots of petrol burn about 5 million you know the number they didnt KNOW they let into England.
    Dosnt matter who leads em it will be a total twat.
  • Options

Labour died in 1997 ? really BASTARD i missed it we need a re run with lots of petrol burn about 5 million you know the number they didnt KNOW they let into England.

I meant 'real' Labour. You know, the party that was sold down the river by that deceiving, duplicitous, war criminal cnut Blair and his lickspittles. Despite my left leanings @Goonerhater I probably despise post 97 Labour as much as you.

Maybe not for the same reasons but ho hum.
  • Options

Are you pissed or just illiterate?

• Options

You seriously think this is an acceptable comment? You should be ashamed.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Wind your neck in ffs lad
  • Options

Ed is (I am sure) a lovely lad, a real good egg (lol), loves his mum and his big bruvver who's gone to work over the
    water .. but as PM he'd be about as useless as a chocolate tea cosy, as effective as a glass eye at a keyhole .. how the unions could go for this ineffectual boy as leader of the labour party is beyond comprehension .. smarmy Dave and his cronies must be laughing themselves silly

Spot on.
  • Options
    eggcentric behavior
  • Options
    Think they wanted to make an eggsample of him. Eggcelent jib they did too. I'm eggstatic over it!
  • Options
    I wish labour had died, unfortunately it lingers on like a bad smell, infecting all those around it with its disease of wanton control freakery and envy.

The Labour party of Ramsay MacDonald is a world away from this lot or the lot before that or the lot before that ....... yadda yadda yadda. Labour is now just as middle class as any other party, all its leaders are drawn from public schools and controlled by powerful oligarchs in undemocratic unions. Change isa coming. Until it does keep up the eggcelent work!
  • Options

Rude. I can only imagine you were pissed when you said it.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Probably egged on. Eggressive thing to do.
  • Options
    Loco said:

I wish labour had died, unfortunately it lingers on like a bad smell, infecting all those around it with its disease of wanton control freakery and envy.

The Labour party of Ramsay MacDonald is a world away from this lot or the lot before that or the lot before that ....... yadda yadda yadda. Labour is now just as middle class as any other party, all its leaders are drawn from public schools and controlled by powerful oligarchs in undemocratic unions. Change isa coming. Until it does keep up the eggcelent work!

Are you sure you're referencing the right Labour leader there? MacDonald sold his party up the river so that he could cling on to power.
  • Options

Probably egged on. Eggressive thing to do.

It's no yoke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Rude. I can only imagine you were pissed when you said it.

I read Goonerhaters post as suggesting he'd like to use petrol to burn 5 million immigrants which I'd suggest is ruder than the response.
  • Options
    BTW I mean this part of the post - "we need a re run with lots of petrol burn about 5 million you know the number they didnt KNOW they let into England."

I'm sure that he can't have actually meant burn 5 million people but at the same time it's easy to misread, and in that context, CAFCSpooney's initial response is understandable!