Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    One of me doctors over here wanted to do the consultation in English and asked if I was finding it hard to piss the other day.
  • Options
    Tiny grass is dreaming :-)

Superb
  • Options
    Brilliant!
  • Options
    Racist park...I nearly broke a rib.
  • Options
    I like your smile , but unlike you put your shoes on my face haha It's like the grass is talking to you in broken English.
  • Options
    I like the page you can go onto after that one with 22 photos you need to look closely at.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

One of me doctors over here wanted to do the consultation in English and asked if I was finding it hard to piss the other day.

I don't think it's as offensive in France as it is over here. Don't think they use it in front of the vicar but there's a saying when its raining heavily that i think goes "comme les vaches qui pissant" (like the pissing cows)
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

I don't think it's as offensive in France as it is over here. Don't think they use it in front of the vicar but there's a saying when its raining heavily that i think goes "comme les vaches qui pissant" (like the pissing cows)
    Well I was really offended

; )
  • Options
    Homme the f**k up!
  • Options
    Pmsl
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2013
    I think most of these come from www.engrish.com which has many wonderful examples. My favourite is still the restaurant called Translation Server Error.

boingboing.net/2008/07/15/chinese-restaurant-c.html
  • Options
    I feel sorry for the ducks
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    BIG_ROB said:

A couple of years ago I went to my GP here in Luxembourg with a rash on my thigh, to which his question was: Is it only there, or does it go on your balls as well?

I had difficulty keeping a straight face. And before anyone asks, no it didn't go up to my b*lls!