Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Random things that annoy you at football

Comments

• Options
    People sitting near you who can't get the players names right.

Bloke at the end of our row used to called Konchesky 'Kanchelski'. And on a few occasions he even managed to have a go at Newton, when he wasnt even playing.....
  • Options
    Catering staff who can't speak English. Once asked for pepper and was given a cardboard drinks tray.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]People sitting near you who can't get the players names right.

Bloke at the end of our row used to called Konchesky 'Kanchelski'. And on a few occasions he even managed to have a go at Newton, when he wasnt even playing.....

If the reference was to "Kanchelskis", it could quite easily have been my old man. He is still experiencing all kinds of problems with our Moroccan cousin.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Catering staff who can't speak English. Once asked for pepper and was given a cardboard drinks tray.

You asked for pepper? What for?
  • Options
    GolfAddick. Surprised he isn't here yet BTW.
  • Options
    Turnstiles built for 10 stone lady boys
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]Turnstiles built for 10 stone lady boys

Lol - It can be fun- especially with a thick coat on eh!

tear out Paper season tickets- surely we could be a bit more advanced and have a swipe card?
  • Options
    Yeah i echo that afka, the WestHampsters have this already! If its good enough for our 'East London Rivals' then it should be good enough for us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]clapping ourselves when we just sang a song.

We seem to always self applause after valley floyd rd grrrrrrr

Edit: DA6 - have now just seen your post which is almost word for word to mine above. Are we long lost twin brothers?

We could be fella !! Great minds and all that....
  • Options
    Nothing .......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People that wear old, old CAFC shirts to games. ie. the Fads one, or a Woolwich one.

They are for wearing whilst jogging, or doing DIY. Nothing else.
  • Options
    there probably proud the can still get in them-

I can't, hence my agreement with Arfur
  • Options
    losing and a sense of there being an indifferent attitude to the paying public at times...there's money in my pocket but its just so unbelievably difficult to spend it at the valley...
  • Options
    When we sing "Is that all you take away"........... Cringe central!!
  • Options
    Showing the 'highlights' of the match at the end of the game and all the geriatrics in the East Stand taking ages to climb the steps cos they are looking at the big screen.

Either stay in your seat and watch it or get a bloody move on!!!

Its on MOTD in 5 hours!!!!

And there lies your reason for people in the East leaving early.
  • Options
    Normally females (and certainly not all of them at the valley) who appear to support one player whom they call by their first name every time they touch the ball "come on Luke"

I have that involantry buttock clench thing like i've developed severe piles when i hear that...
  • Options
    the mouthy muvva that sits a few rows back from me... always spouting off all game ruining my quiet reflection on whats going on while he thinks he's being amusing...
  • Options
    That's not a nice way to talk about your pal Riscardo
  • Options
    SITDDARRNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    oh god i think i sometimes shout Luke instead of Young... and i think i shout Matt too... yes i actually think i do.

i dont shout radostin or bryan (even when moaning).

hmmm i shout darren too...

oh dear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isn't it obligatory to stick a "y" on the end

Lukey, Matty, Benty, Kishy, Hughesy ........and Herman !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]People sitting near you who can't get the players names right.

If the reference was to "Kanchelskis", it could quite easily have been my old man. He is still experiencing all kinds of problems with our Moroccan cousin.

my grandad apparently calls him "the arab"
    I'm glad I don't sit with him!
  • Options
    You asked for pepper? What for?

For the chips of course!

Could of been worse, I could of been asking for a glass of red wine.......

(red wine at football? What's that all about?!)
  • Options
    pepper is a no-no on anything!!

as for red wine.. he wont ever live that down!! the big poof
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    [cite] Medders:[/cite]People sitting near you who can't get the players names right.

the two that seemed to suffer the most with this over the years were Paul Konchelskis and Johnny Humphries.
  • Options
    the aesthetically pleasing young lady who used to sit in mine and howitzers row in N block has now moved about 8 rows further back. i find this annoying as i used to be able to steal cheeky, not pervy, glances at her during quiet spells in a game (there have been plenty of them over the last few seasons). now i get a bad crick in my neck!!!
  • Options
    hear hear
  • Options
    attractive females in N Block ?

suprised the Ultras haven't kidnapped and corrupted her, amid a deadly cocktail of rohypnol and horlicks...
  • Options
    i'll point her out on saturday, but keep your grubby paws off, we saw her first......
  • Options
    [cite] righthandbackward:[/cite]i'll point her out on saturday, but keep your grubby paws off, we saw her first......

Stone and I sit in Row's DD and EE respectively. Can you point her out to us as well :oD