Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

L**ds V Wednesday

We're all Wednesday aren't we today?

Comments

• Options
    Nah couldn't give a northern monkeys.
  • Options
    Shame you can't both lose.
  • Options
    Zero interest. Northern
  • Options
    leeds are misunderstood
  • Options
    Only Charlton here mate. And a few Ebbsfleet. Are you at the game? If so can we have some live updates for the in-play betting pls. I fancy a draw there. One side leading at ht, but draw in 90 mins will be 14/1 each option.
  • Options
    Sheffield United will come good.
  • Options
    I'll form an opinion for the return fixture on how the result will affect Charlton. At this stage in the season it's just too early to say, so a draw is what I'd like. Hope you enjoy it though.
  • Options

Only Charlton here mate. And a few Ebbsfleet. Are you at the game? If so can we have some live updates for the in-play betting pls. I fancy a draw there. One side leading at ht, but draw in 90 mins will be 14/1 each option.

No, I refuse to pay nearly £40 to watch a match that kicks off at midday (12.15) and live on TV, especially when they only charged Brighton fans £20 odd quid, lots of fans have stayed away because of it and rightly so.

• Options

No, I refuse to pay nearly £40 to watch a match that kicks off at midday (12.15) and live on TV, especially when they only charged Brighton fans £20 odd quid, lots of fans have stayed away because of it and rightly so.

well, as your not going why not head down to Stonebridge road. The place has a real soon to be "Massive" feel about it.
  • Options

well, as your not going why not head down to Stonebridge road. The place has a real soon to be "Massive" feel about it.
    Lol - genuinely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bit far... I'll stick to our 5th club that is the mighty Hallam fc

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Hate them both but if I had to pick a team to win it would be Dirty Leeds.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Good on you for that.
    I've just found the game live on freeview (PickTV) so will get updates from there. Come on the draw!!
  • Options

We're all Wednesday aren't we today?

Leeds for me I'm afraid.
  • Options
    I hope football is the winner.
  • Options
    How massive is this match?
  • Options
    I f***ing hate Leeds.
  • Options
    1-0 to Weds
  • Options

How massive is this match?

Would be massive if Leeds were playing a big club.
  • Options

So far that's a no. What a shit boring game.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Watch Liv v Stoke instead, exciting game so far
  • Options
    Weds definitely look like they have a bit more about them going forward than us
  • Options
    Antonio has looked a threat every time i have seen him play.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Nicholas said:

Would If I could Dont have by infinity yet. Just standard broadband package.
  • Options

That's good to see.

• Options
    Nicholas said:

se9addick said:

Nicholas said:

Would If I could Dont have by infinity yet. Just standard broadband package.
    Fair enough, at least you don't have to listen to Michael Owens monotone voice !
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    Bloody hell. Zayatte's turning circle gave me some horrible flashbacks to Paddy McCarthy's performances for us there
  • Options

Good for you OP.

Shame every one of.you didn't boycott.
  • Options
    Wednesday play the most boring, direct football I have ever seen anyone play.