Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Barnsley match thread 17/8/13

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant double save from Hamer. "Charlton somehow get the ball away", "should be 2-0".
  • Options
    This is awful
  • Options
    They'll win this 6-0
  • Options
    Should've been 2 nil
  • Options
    How did our defense go from strength to weakness?
  • Options
    they come again....hamer takes again...should have been 2-0
  • Options
    We're getting battered. No heart, no fight, no ambition. Something very wrong since pre-season.
  • Options
    Should be 2-0 but for Hamer.
  • Options
    Would be harsh on either Yann or Church but one needs to come off for a midfielder.
  • Options
    Much of the passion and fight from last season seems to have disappeared.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    crunching tackle from Stephens
  • Options
    barnsley come again.....but we win a fk
  • Options
    Save could be a turning point - the issue for Powell is - how is he going to change it and how long does he wait. Or does he wait for the second?
  • Options
    very encouraging and perkins chopped. Stephens was in, we have it, they clear, and dagnall penalised for a foul on morrow. Boos all round.
  • Options
    Over 20 mins gone and I'm yet to hear either Gower or Stephens mentioned except for one free kick conceded by Stephens. Says it all.

This is not the CAFC we've come to expect under Chris Powell, but they need to wake up and fast. CP needs to put a rocket up them at half time and I'd bring Cousins on for Church now to put an extra body into midfield. If we wait any longer this game could be lost by half time.

Back to basics time as Curbs would say.
  • Options

thought we might get a nil nil now seems all over

Had a Charlton/Man Utd draw double.

Carl Jenkinson on for Arsenal, AOC took a nasty cut above the eye off of Andreas Weiman
  • Options
    So Poor!
  • Options
    Perkins limping after dale chopped him.
  • Options
    Cort has to come back into side next game!!
  • Options
    Someone pass me the noose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cousins for Gower - we are chasing the game - we don't want to lose a striker.
  • Options
    Lisbie scores for Orient
  • Options
    Any of our directors/board members there ?
  • Options
    UNFIT UNFIT UNFIT
  • Options
    barnsley attacking again
  • Options
    I would take Yann off and put Cousins on
  • Options
    Strong wind seems to be the problem. Drop yann back until 2nd half and go 451 for the remainder of first half - then exploit the wind ourselves
  • Options
    they play keep ball....stevo tackling...barnsley throw
  • Options
    addicks not working hard enough.....
  • Options
    They have perkins treated, he is struggling a bit.
    We approach, gower with a FK, perkins on, ball with hamer, and yann loses out, mellis and ogrady attack, perkins struggles there. tykes throw, Midfield to church loses out, gower down.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!