Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnny Jackson

Just got back from a holiday in France to find thatt JJ is out injured. Can anybody enlighten me as to what the injury is and how long he is likely to be out?

Comments

• Options
    He didn't play against bournemouth or oxford. He played against boro but was subbed at half time. He didn't play against barnsley.

I don't know what the injury is but its not Long term, they are not risking him.

Its spelt Jonnie.
  • Options
    Calf muscle I believe.
  • Options
    You never realise how good a player is until they're not in your team. It was the same whenever Kinsella didn't play under Curbs. JJ may not be our best player but he is certainly our most important.
  • Options
    And where were he all at Saturday???

The Emirates apparently, another Charlton who didn't bother travelling.

Piss poor

:)
  • Options
    He's a great captain and influence but I never like hearing of our players love for other clubs. Sounds like he was shocked by the hostility of the Emirates crowd.

Says he hopes to be back at the weekend, which is definitely good news. Also, Arsenal are away...

• Options

He didn't play against bournemouth or oxford. He played against boro but was subbed at half time. He didn't play against barnsley.

I don't know what the injury is but its not Long term, they are not risking him.

Its spelt Jonnie.

Johnnie ;)
  • Options
    Think it is a poor show that the captain didn't at least travel with the team to provide his support given the difficult start we have had, unless of course the medical team told him that a long coach journey wouldn't do his injury any good.
  • Options
    Well he would have seen a better comeback at Barnsley than at the Emirates!
  • Options

Think it is a poor show that the captain didn't at least travel with the team to provide his support given the difficult start we have had, unless of course the medical team told him that a long coach journey wouldn't do his injury any good.

Quite feasible.
  • Options

Its spelt Jonnie.

No its not, it's spelt Johnnie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mendonca said:

Well he would have seen a better comeback at Barnsley than at the Emirates!

Yep. And shared it with 461 fine people instead of 60,000 bellends.
  • Options

Its spelt Jonnie.

No its not, it's spelt Johnnie.
    Was aching to say it but thought someone would probably get there eventually!
  • Options
    Haha yes. Loving the videos of Arsenal fans crying and wanting everybody out because they lost to villa with their champions league squad.
  • Options

Piss poor

What, is he Arsene Wenger's big signing to appease the moaning Arsenal supporters :-)
  • Options
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
  • Options
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
    Johnnie
  • Options
    Jackson
  • Options

Piss poor

Understand what you are saying mate, but it could be that because as he is suffering from a muscle injury, he may have been advised that travelling a few hours in a car/coach would not be beneficial to his recovery. Who knows!
  • Options
    He may have been on a scouting mission, anyway we are broke and cannot afford the extra hotel costs for him to travel to Barnsley :-)
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Piss poor

Understand what you are saying mate, but it could be that because as he is suffering from a muscle injury, he may have been advised that travelling a few hours in a car/coach would not be beneficial to his recovery. Who knows!
    It doesn't bother me too much he didn't travel with the squad, I was making a poor joke based on the "where was you all" thread… but now I think about it a bit more, it is a bit off the skipper didn't go up there…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So he is an Arsenal supporter but used to play for Spurs! Nice.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Piss poor

I think you make a very valid point.

• Options
    i think jonnie jackson is a great player but he just strains his body, like any proffesional athlete so injurys are certain to happen, the management wouldn't want to risk our captain. i imagine he will be back for donny. is everyone else impressed by simon church, 3 goals already
  • Options

i think jonnie jackson is a great player but he just strains his body, like any proffesional athlete so injurys are certain to happen, the management wouldn't want to risk our captain. i imagine he will be back for donny. is everyone else impressed by simon church, 3 goals already

Its spelt Johnnie
  • Options

Its spelt Johnnie
    Ha ha, good work!
  • Options
    Spoke to JJ yesterday and he is hopeful to be involved on Sat. Fingers crossed
  • Options

Spoke to JJ yesterday and he is hopeful to be involved on Sat. Fingers crossed

Good news, I'd probably prefer him involved on Saturday than the couple of games after that if I could chose, we really need to win against Doncaster.
  • Options
    Although Ben Hamer looks out with a dislocated finger
  • Options

Although Ben Hamer looks out with a dislocated finger

Is this serious? Then that's a GK on loan in the next two days then.
  • Options
    He did it this morning, his own words were 'i'll probably not make Saturday'