Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could sign one player.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Wes Hoolahan from Norwich

How's that 'realistic'? he starts for Norwich.
  • Options
    Stephen Gleeson for me
  • Options
    Is Quinn playing for Hull?
  • Options
    That Jesse lingaard from united supposibly had a great pre season and looked sharp . Could be worth a punt on loan
  • Options

Richard J said:

If it is only one then a midfielder is a priority.What about Tom Carroll from Spurs although he did appear on the bench for them yesterday?If not I too liked Eisfeld and would also fancy Gleeson.

I do think we also need a third keeper and an extra striker as a minimum though.

Tom Carroll is at Hull now and came on.....

A RM would be my pick, dont know who though unless i have a think
    Carroll was sub for Spurs yesterday you are thinking of either Huddlestone or Livermore

http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/live.html
  • Options
    I'm not gana do a better job then our scouts if it's about realism.

All I would say if they can strengthen and have a player in mind they better bloody snap him up.

An alternative question more as a nice thought.

Who would you sign for Charlton if it could be Anyone in the championship??

My answer: Charlie Austin

• Options
    Obika and it will happen
  • Options
    lionel messi
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Thought he didn't get in there team anymore
  • Options
    i wonder if i can convince messi that charton is the place to be
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Nicholas said:

He played Saturday.
  • Options

lionel messi

We couldn't afford Lionel Blair
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Nicholas said:

He played Saturday.
    So he did whoops
  • Options

lionel messi

We couldn't afford Lionel Blair
    we will offer barcelona yann kermorgant on a weeks loan, but they will give us messi and 50m, thats only fair

• Options
    Always been excited by the combination of George Boyd and Craig Mackail-Smith at Posh, now Hull and Brighton respectively.
  • Options
    Without a doubt Obika
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Richard J said:

If it is only one then a midfielder is a priority.What about Tom Carroll from Spurs although he did appear on the bench for them yesterday?If not I too liked Eisfeld and would also fancy Gleeson.

I do think we also need a third keeper and an extra striker as a minimum though.

Tom Carroll is at Hull now and came on.....

A RM would be my pick, dont know who though unless i have a think
    Carroll was sub for Spurs yesterday you are thinking of either Huddlestone or Livermore

http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/live.html
    Young Tom is one of our hottest prospects and AVB has said he'll be in the 25 man PL.

Harry Kane bagged another hat-trick for the U21s against Man City yesterday. Not sure Obika started.
  • Options

uncle said:

Scorecount so far

2 - daft (Parker, Reid)
    1 - bit of a nob, who said (Bardsley)
    1 - realistic (Gleeson)

how rude !!!!!! been told I need a slap and now called a knob I really should complain to Admin
    Hahaha who told you that you need a slap, that really made me laugh.
  • Options

uncle said:

Scorecount so far

2 - daft (Parker, Reid)
    1 - bit of a nob, who said (Bardsley)
    1 - realistic (Gleeson)

how rude !!!!!! been told I need a slap and now called a knob I really should complain to Admin
    He was saying the player you suggested was a knob, not calling you a knob, you knob.

: - )
    NO!!!! I really was calling him a nob hahaha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chalobah on loan from Chelsea - my mate who follows Watford said he was absolute class last season.
  • Options
    Not being argumentative, just really interested to know - why do so many people love Andy Reid? My memory of him is NEARLY scoring a couple of times in a relegation team, scoring a handful of times in the Championship, then quitting the club for a bigger deal after being paid lots of money to fail... I kinda don't like him for that.
  • Options
    I'd sign Jonjo Shelvey.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Not being argumentative, just really interested to know - why do so many people love Andy Reid? My memory of him is NEARLY scoring a couple of times in a relegation team, scoring a handful of times in the Championship, then quitting the club for a bigger deal after being paid lots of money to fail... I kinda don't like him for that.

His range of passing was some of the best ive ever seen at Charlton. He was a completely different wavelength from the rest of our side, and sitting in the stands i could see it from a mile off.

He's lost a bit of weight and even scored for Forest last weekend by making a late run into the box.

One of my favourite Charlton players just for being technically brilliant.
  • Options
    Gleeson vote from me too, only if Stephens goes though. Also like Dawson from Barnsley (went there from leyton Orient?). One of those tough midfielders with a battling mentality, the type who would benefit us. Nakhi Wells from Bradford, no chance there though.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

His range of passing was some of the best ive ever seen at Charlton. He was a completely different wavelength from the rest of our side, and sitting in the stands i could see it from a mile off.

He's lost a bit of weight and even scored for Forest last weekend by making a late run into the box.

Seconded.

Brilliant player and lovely bloke by all accounts too

• Options
    Swisdom said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Seconded.

Brilliant player and lovely bloke by all accounts too

Thirded.
  • Options
    Helgeson who has retired after Cardiff's promotion could still do a decent job I reckon.
  • Options
    Is Danny Murphy available?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    JiMMy 85 said:

I agree. I'd rather have a fit Claus Jensen back to be honest with you. (unfortunately he has since retired from the game)