Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

6 Music's resident Addick, Jon Hillcock, with a 'name that Charlton' quiz on his show tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nor is Keaveny funny Suzi so Jon's got nothing to worry about there!

Thought It was strange as SK was saying last week he was pissed off that he didn't take bank holiday off and then didn't turn up.

Still waiting for BBC to allow radio downloads. Meant to be coming. It's not always to my taste but I don't know what I'd do without 6Music and the Beeb in general. We listen to a lot of Radio 2 also and my missus (music guru she ain't) was exposed to heart the other day in a friends car and wondered 'why'?

Anyway, hope to hear him in the mornings again soon.

• Options
    Just played XTC - Making Plans For Nigel
  • Options
    He's on again this morning! @EastTerrace you may have been right!
  • Options

The wonderful Mr Hillcock's show has just started and he has announced this competition as a result of his support for us!

He plays some great tunes, btw - so tune in and show your support!

I am now!!
  • Options
    On every night this week in for Gid. 9-12. (Or download on iPlayer)
  • Options
    Thought I'd remind him of the Ipswich score via Twitter! Maybe if he stays on all season, they'll go down?
  • Options
    Used to like Gideon Coe on the breakfast show with Fee Glover years ago on GLR/radio London .
  • Options
    And on the same day that Zaha is out for 4 weeks. The planets are aligning, they're aligning. Next thing we'll sign a 20 goal a season striker!!

Maybe I'm getting a bit too optimistic?