Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Today's in-play football scores discussion thread.

Don't mention the scores in the match thread as it ruins the viewing pleasure of some who watch MOTD.
Don't give them kittens, post here.
First up, the Arse at Fulham.

Comments

• Giroud 1-0
  • 0-1 Arsenal
  • But what about those people who don't want to know any scores at all and who's enjoyment may be spoilt completely if they inadvertantly click on this thread - WHAT ABOUT THEM?

Answer: They can always go and spend their Saturdays in a cave.
  • as usual I shall give scores for all Championship matches and mention goals scored by ex Charlton players
  • as usual I shall give scores for all Championship matches and mention goals scored by ex Charlton players

Ruin my viewing of the Football League show. ;-(

• Podolski 2-0

Ruin my viewing of the Football League show. ;-(

and mine - things I do for CL...... :)

What if they're PL players?

• iainment said:

as usual I shall give scores for all Championship matches and mention goals scored by ex Charlton players

What if they're PL players?

Yes them too

• I can't believe people still avoid results just to watch Lineker and his boring buddies . If your not at Charlton today , stick the commentary on and put soccer Saturday on in the background .
    MOTD is so yesterday .
  • Sponsored links:

• great goal by Sturidge, would love to see him push on for a world cup place (if we make it)