Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Did the ref book the wrong player today?

For the first yellow.

Thought the 14 fouled Yann but the ref book Keegan.

Comments

• Options
    Sky sports said it was for Dissent after the challenge.
  • Options
    kicked the ball away for the first and fouled Yann for the second
  • Options

I though it was because Kermo got a whack in the face for the first?
  • Options
    Kicking ball away
  • Options
    I thought the card was I ended for the big black centre-half who flattened Kermorgant. The ref ran in with intent but the Doncaster player retreated as Keegan arrived and I thought the ref confused them. Keegan was definitely telling him he had the wrong man.
  • Options

This. Kicked the ball away and then pulled Yann back. Both very silly and needless.
  • Options
    Ah if it was for the kicking away then that makes sense. In my opinion their centre back should have been booked too
  • Options
    No, the ref did not make a mistake.
  • Options
    Just watched the highlights on SSN claim the second sending off was for kicking the ball away ... crap reporting as ever
  • Options
    I thought Keegan said to the ref it wasn't him that fouled Yann for the first booking hence thinking the ref had booked the wrong player for the foul.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was for kicking the ball away. Proved how useless the ref was, he should have cautioned both Donny players
  • Options
    If Keegan had just kicked it along the deck he'd have been okay as it would never have gone anywhere
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

It was for kicking the ball away. Proved how useless the ref was, he should have cautioned both Donny players

this!