Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marouane 'Mr Commitment' Chamakh

Anyone else see Chamakh bottle out of a tackle in the Palace box against Stoke?

Pulled out of a 50-50 and Stoke went through and scored their second - and winning - goal.

Holloway subbed him immediately but I cannot recall ever seeing a pro player pull out of a tackle in his own box before, it was like something from an under 7s game.

Could not happen to a nicer bunch.

Comments

• Was disgraceful. Even worse than Dennis In The Last Minute ducking a header.
  • I'd do the same playing for Palace!
  • Could this be the ONLY bright spot for us this season, watching Palarse guff it up?

I think so...
  • edited August 2013
    We have had a better start than Palace had last season and have found a striker who seems to know where the goal is. Our strength is in defence on paper so reasonable to expect us to improve in that area. Cousins looking ready, Piggot close - maybe a bit early to write off our season.

Palace -well of course they will go down - but little consolation. They will benefit hugely financially from promotion!
  • I'd be pretty gutted if we ever got promoted and lashed wages away on Chamakh , shocking player.