Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liberal Club and Millwall on the 21st Sept

Both before and after the game yesterday the fosters was bang on and we did not wait at all to be served. They are selling 200 tickets at £5.00 each for the Millwall game and this includes 1 drink and food. No one will be allowed in unless they have a ticket and I believe they will be opening at 10.00

Comments

• Options
    There is a storm coming.
  • Options
    Hi Vincent does the Liberal club have wheelchair access? Thanks
  • Options
    Can you buy a ticket at the Leicester game? will it have Gillete soccer saturday, cheers if anyone can give me any info.
  • Options
    Great to see the Conservatives and Liberals coming together once again!

• Options

Can you buy a ticket at the Leicester game? will it have Gillete soccer saturday, cheers if anyone can give me any info.

They don't have Sky so I don't think Soccer Saturday will be in, anyway Millwall's early kick off so don't think GSS would have started
  • Options
    se9addick said:

They don't have Sky so I don't think Soccer Saturday will be in, anyway Millwall's early kick off so don't think GSS would have started
    Was more thinking after the game. Or is it not open after the game?
  • Options
    Its open after the game if your a ticket holder where food will be served....assuming you have any teeth left to eat it...and if its hot you may get to the club 1/2 hour after the game has ended thanks to the met police.
  • Options

Its open after the game if your a ticket holder where food will be served....assuming you have any teeth left to eat it...and if its hot you may get to the club 1/2 hour after the game has ended thanks to the met police.

Cheers mate, will go there after leicester game.