Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The best apps (updated)

Comments

• Options
    Download "The Room"

Thought it was pretty good. It's a satisfying feeling to complete the puzzles of curiosity.
  • Options
    @Bedsaddick, thanks for the Livemedia tip. What a great app!
  • Options
    Candy Crush
  • Options
    Cartoon HD - free app that gives you free streaming and download access to some if the latest films, such as Gravity, Rush and Captain Phillips, as well the whole back catalogue of Disney films. Brilliant app and totally free. Running it my Ipad. Perfect picture, quality and speed. This will be the best Ipad app you have ever loaded. I look forward to receiving your thanks for this.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Cartoon HD - free app that gives you free streaming and download access to some if the latest films, such as Gravity, Rush and Captain Phillips, as well the whole back catalogue of Disney films. Brilliant app and totally free. Running it my Ipad. Perfect picture, quality and speed. This will be the best Ipad app you have ever loaded. I look forward to receiving your thanks for this.

great app but you may not get all the credit

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/58847/any-lifer-who-has-an-ipad-with-kids/p1
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Doesn't seem to show up in my AppStore
  • Options
    Just had a google and it's been pulled from the AppStore
  • Options
    I am not surprised; it's odd that they are showing films like Gravity that are not yet on sale
  • Options
    Showbox on android is brilliant,watch and download films regardless of your isp blocking torrents,not in play store but just Google it and install,no dodgy permissions or virus...
  • Options
    Bigmac said:

Showbox on android is brilliant,watch and download films regardless of your isp blocking torrents,not in play store but just Google it and install,no dodgy permissions or virus...

thanks for this ....... great APP

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got 108 on Flappy birds yesterday
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Just had a google and it's been pulled from the AppStore

It was removed a while back - if you already had it it still works though
  • Options
    I enjoy a quick blast of blood zombie on the train. Also I love Waze, saves me hours a week driving around London.
  • Options

Got 108 on Flappy birds yesterday

And I was over the moon with 106!!! Grrrr
  • Options
    Duolingo - Free and great for learning lanquages.
  • Options
    got footy chairman now and you're right it is addictive.

problem though i can't offer players out of contract, a new deal at the beginning of a new season. i'm following the info and tapping players name but nothing happens i eventually lose, i.e last seasons top scorer and fans player of the year.

anyone got any suggestions?
  • Options
    Anyone on here been playing the Family Guy app
  • Options
    imovie....the most fantasic amazing app.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As well as Family Guy another app I am sort of addicted to despite it being frustrating when they score a lucky goal is Soccer Stars
  • Options
    any new apps that are recommended?
  • Options
    2048 Puzzle is good if you want something a bit challenging, not really seen many great ones out recently though...

Citymapper is great for anyone living in London, although I expect it has been mentioned on here a fair few times.

Anyone who likes their strategy/turn based combat games, XCOM is a good one, although a bit pricey.
  • Options
    Clean Master on android. It deletes junk files that might be clogging up your phone. It's really helped to speed my phone up because it's freed up a lot of memory by deleting crap that I didn't even know I had downloaded.
  • Options
    Also I really like Flipboard. It's a good way to keep up to date with news I'm interested in.
  • Options

Clean Master on android. It deletes junk files that might be clogging up your phone. It's really helped to speed my phone up because it's freed up a lot of memory by deleting crap that I didn't even know I had downloaded.

Just used this on my HTC. Just freed up 2GB. Already notice a difference.
  • Options
    Goodsam, it could save a life.

It's a first aid response / alert app. If trained medical staff have this app on their phone and you use it, it will alert them if they are in the area.