Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry - You're slipping.

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
I got away with a SS reference on Monday and you missed it! Pah!

Comments

• Options
    I was working at a clients all day.

In any case you are an adult. If you can't regulate your own behaviour after a few polite reminders from yours truly then there is no hope for you.
  • Options
    I only do it for you dear.
  • Options
    Iknow. You crave my attention and attempt to get it by acting up but you really need to move the relatitionship away from critical parent/wild child to adult/adult.
  • Options
    You'll be calling each other sex addicts next! How f'd up is Ulrika?
  • Options
    I missed that. Was it any good. Don't really fancy her anymore, her tits have dropped and so has her arse.
    I'm lucky to be able to be so choosy....
  • Options
    It was not about her being up for it all the time - more about why people go down that route. The inability to form close relationships means that they overcompensate in some manner - in this case sex. What I saw of it was good, if more emotive than informative.
  • Options
    I am obviously Mr Thicky but what the hell are you all talking about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]I am obviously Mr Thicky but what the hell are you all talking about?

A tv prog from last night- Ulrika-Sex Addick?
  • Options
    i still wouldn't mind finding out though.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]I am obviously Mr Thicky but what the hell are you all talking about?

Is that your sex addict name, Bing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2007
    Never realised she was a Charlton fan. Which forum does she use?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]

Is that your sex addict name, Bing?

Substitute "Thicky" for "Floppy"...:-)