Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where is WSS?

West Side, give us a song, West Side, West Side give us a song.

Where are you dood?

Comments

• I think the combination of a double holiday & coming back to a stack load of work may prohibit him from posting for a bit longer..!
  • not quite the same without old westside is it.

come back westside all is forgiven!
  • Thanks for the info, Kets.

Double holiday? Lucky so and so.
  • Paris & New York back to Back I believe..!
  • not that lucky sco, he did have to go to mingin paris! you can hardly call that a holiday can ya!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]not that lucky sco, he did have to go to mingin paris! you can hardly call that a holiday can ya!!!!

He should've gone to Belvedererererere!
  • better than goin to that craphole gay paree!!! its full of the french!! not good
  • i'm still in New York, flying back home tonight people and then back to work on Monday.

Went to see a Knicks basketball game last night. made me realise why football is such a good sport. There was no atmosphere, people were turning up and leaving at half time and a game that has four 12 minute quarters took over 2 hours to finish.

Be glad to get back to The Valley even tough getting hammered at 9 in the morning with American Addicks was brilliant, especially considering the pub was full of drum banging shirtless Geordies.
  • Yes EastSide! (well you are in NY!)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i'm still in New York, flying back home tonight people and then back to work on Monday.

Went to see a Knicks basketball game last night. made me realise why football is such a good sport. There was no atmosphere, people were turning up and leaving at half time and a game that has four 12 minute quarters took over 2 hours to finish.

Be glad to get back to The Valley even tough getting hammered at 9 in the morning with American Addicks was brilliant, especially considering the pub was full of drum banging shirtless Geordies.

dood, how many american addicks you manage to meet up with?
  • Sponsored links:

• 4 American Addicks (none of them were NYC Addick though!) and then there was one other guy who lived in Germany who was in NYC.
  • I don't suppose they included an American couple (in their 30s) from Brooklyn who have three cats named after Charlton legends?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: newyorkaddick[/cite]I don't suppose they included an American couple (in their 30s) from Brooklyn who have three cats named after Charlton legends?[/quote]

Indeed they did! They said they thought having their Alan Curbishley cat put down!! They are coming over for the Sheff Utd game and will be in the Oak.
  • In all the time I've been here I've only encountered about nine other CAFC fans (including those two) so I just wanted to check you hadn't found some new ones to add to my list!
  • the other two americans that were there were a guy who looked like a hippy with long grey hair with a younger girl who was shorter with dark hair
  • Hoping to get across to the pond next month - what pub/bar do the American Addicks use?
  • Nevada Smiths, its on 3rd Avenue by 12th Street. They have a website:

www.nevadasmiths.net
  • Nevada Smiths is the best-known 'soccer' pub in NYC and is the only place you can guarantee they'll be showing every game available. However there are several others which may be more convenient and if helpful, nearer the time I can guide you to which ones will be showing CAFC (assuming it is one of the games shown). Feel free to email me newyorkaddick@yahoo.co.uk.
  • [cite]Posted By: newyorkaddick[/cite]Nevada Smiths is the best-known 'soccer' pub in NYC and is the only place you can guarantee they'll be showing every game available. However there are several others which may be more convenient and if helpful, nearer the time I can guide you to which ones will be showing CAFC (assuming it is one of the games shown). Feel free to email me newyorkaddick@yahoo.co.uk.

What a nice dood.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers NYaddick