Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Foxes match thread 31/8/13

Comments

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Morrison is toss at full back - he's already out of form so this could be messy.
    Unless Dervite is in midfield and Wilson right back
    Or unless its 3-5-2

Ooh - keep the oppo guessing too I guess

It's definitely 3-5-2
  • Options
    the midfield @ Barnsley with Gower, Harriott & Cousins worked well .. but I guess Powell feels he has to go with Jackson & Pritchard after suspension & injury (I am discounting the Donny game) .. as for Solly .. Get Well SOOOON !!!!
  • Options
    Assume he is keeping Cousins on the bench in case Jacko starts to struggle. Hopefully Stephens will be given more of a free role with JJ & Pritch in the middle.
  • Options
    Stephens needs to step up today. His position is well under threat from Cousins as well as Gower. Hopefully the competition will be a good thing.
  • Options
    Bon apres midi mesdames et monsieurs. Bloody hot here but hoping for a cool result. Could this be the day when the mighty addicks surprise everyone, including the supporters?
  • Options
    Morrison still in the team and Stephens for Cousins. No doubt they'll go on to have stormers but 2 piss poor decisions IMO.
  • Options
    afternoon Red and everyone , as usual I'll do Championship scores and ex Charlton player news as it happens. Re Solly - CP is economical with the truth when it suits him as is every manager.

have a feeling of doom about this one,hope I'm wrong.
  • Options

afternoon Red and everyone , as usual I'll do Championship scores and ex Charlton player news as it happens.

Who's on Prem scores? ;)
  • Options
    20 mins till ko...........COYR's
  • Options
    Not unsurprisingly.....

..Seb's here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for your updates RM
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited August 2013
    Looks defo 3-5-2 to me. Maybe Wilson is better playing that role. Would have liked Cousins in there.
  • Options
    10 mins till ko.... 3 points please addicks....lets get this season under way finally!!!
  • Options
    Leicester commenting that they intend to grind out result - 1-0 stuff this year - using Cardiff as an example of how to get promotion., They think they'll nick it by one goal.
  • Options
    5 mins till ko..............COYR's
  • Options
    Yann will score
  • Options
    apologies upfront for any typos' and spelling mistakes..............BDL....This...is.....the Valley
  • Options
    'You never hear anyone with a bad word about Powelly, top man, humble dignified and measured individual'. They also want to see CP leading England out!!
  • Options
    Teams in the tunnell
  • Options
    Is it just me, or are the lines on the pitch almost so faint you can't see them??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and now player cuts out!!! Unbelievable
  • Options
    We will win
  • Options
    'A very noisy Valley'
  • Options
    back again...teams out Red Red Robin playing loud and clear
  • Options
    Leicester OK RM
  • Options