Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

YANN'S GOAL TODAY

Can be seen here! --> http://plentyofshots.wordpress.com/2013/08/31/yann-kermorgant-goal-vs-leicester-city/

Thought he was back to his brilliant best again today. Battled from the first minute to the last. What a man.

Comments

• Options
    This thread from the Foxes forum is hilarious. It's a bit like the bloke who has split up with someone he REALLY, REALLY has the hots for but pretends he hates her now she is with a new guy.
    http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/86262-predict-when-kermorgant-will-score-tomorrow/
  • Options
    Amazes me he took that pen the way he did.
    The Yan I know would have smashed the ball and the keeper who managed to get a hand on it through the bloody net,
  • Options
    Fantastic header. Yann absolutely smashes that header in. Love it!
  • Options

The Yan I know would have smashed the ball and the keeper who managed to get a hand on it through the bloody net,

Watch the penalty here at 13:19
  • Options

Thanks, Jimmy - I'd never seen it before. Comical, really - especially in conjunction with the Foxes' thread posted above. It was four years ago, and they are still bitter....

• Options
    One word I have for Yann - magnificent!
  • Options

One word I have for Yann - magnificent!

*Magnifique
  • Options
    You can understand them being a bit bitter, but if he had taken a normal penalty (even if it was saved) he might be starring for them now and not us, so I never tire of seeing it.
  • Options

You can understand them being a bit bitter, but if he had taken a normal penalty (even if it was saved) he might be starring for them now and not us, so I never tire of seeing it.

This, every time I see that penalty I just think, "that's what brought Yann to the valley" kind of in the same way that you think "if I'd never gone to that party I would never have met my missus," but with a lot less regret
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks, Jimmy - I'd never seen it before. Comical, really - especially in conjunction with the Foxes' thread posted above. It was four years ago, and they are still bitter....

Because no one on here says anything about Bailey any more do they.....

• Options
    Nothing different from the comments that would be on here if the situation was reversed, let's be honest. Some sensible people some idiots. Remember Paulo's pen when he did the same? Okay not a shoot out but an important moment. Most of them said they knew he would score, the same way we do when anyone who left under a cloud comes back, even when the cloud was of their own making.
  • Options
    I don't blame Nicky Bailey for his penalty miss one little bit. Penalties get missed every week in far less pressure situations than the one both Nicky and Yann found themselves in. Both wanted to score but didn't. We move on. I would expect Yann wonders to this day why he chose to chip the ball and not blast it.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Who is Bailey? [Smiling, winking, emoticon-thingy.]

• Options

Swisdom said:

Who is Bailey? [Smiling, winking, emoticon-thingy.]

TCE's dog, I thought everyone knew that.