Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!

edited September 2013 in Not Sports Related
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8dq/profiles/celebrities-2013

Rachel Riley to star in strictly come dancing, I'm sure this will make most of your old gits take a sudden interest this year.

Comments

• Options
    Yawn ...

That's old news, CafcCrazy !
  • Options
    D=
  • Options
    Not breaking news
  • Options
    Ms Reid is my fav
  • Options
    Miss Riley is gorgeous!
  • Options
    Only know about half of those, Rachel Riley not being one of em
  • Options
    I thought, who the hell is Ashley Taylor Dawson - clicked on his name and apparently he is a Hollyoaks Star!!! I despair!
  • Options

I thought, who the hell is Ashley Taylor Dawson - clicked on his name and apparently he is a Hollyoaks Star!!! I despair!

What's a Hollyoak?
  • Options
    With Riley and Reid involved, as well as the lovely Ola Jordan on the professional side, I will be glued to the screen this year.
  • Options
    Hollyoaks only been on TV for about 25 years
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

His next question will be, "what's a TV?"
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Tbf he lives in Luxembourg.
  • Options

What's a Hollyoak?
    I am!
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

With Riley and Reid involved, as well as the lovely Ola Jordan on the professional side, I will be glued to the screen this year.

Abi Clancy, Sophie Ellis-Bexter and Flavia Cacache too.

Always fancied a fumble with Sophie Ellis-Bexter, you could pretend you were 'conquering' some alien being.
  • Options

Rizzo said:

Always fancied a fumble with Sophie Ellis-Bexter, you could pretend you were 'conquering' some alien being.
    No Flavia this year I'm afraid. Always thought Ellis-Bexter looked like she had landed at Roswell but must say she's grown on me over the years.

• Options
    Rizzo said:

Rizzo said:

No Flavia this year I'm afraid. Always thought Ellis-Bexter looked like she had landed at Roswell but must say she's grown on me over the years.

certainly like to grow on her!

Sorry thought I was on a Wouldya thread...
  • Options
    Its on!
  • Options

His next question will be, "what's a TV?"
    Transvestite?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    My missus is already annoyed with my obsession with her and we've only had one show.
  • Options
    Ross said:

My missus is already annoyed with my obsession with her and we've only had one show.

Yeah, but knocking one out in the lounge, in front of the 37' is taking this obsession thing a little too far Rossco pal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Especially when the in laws are round
  • Options
    Could be worse though, could've been in Curry's