Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

beer only queue

not sure if this has been mentioned but I notice this season there are beer only queues at the bars inside the ground.

about bloody time they brought this back in. the queues are so much shorter than they were last season. shame the drink ain't changed though.

the board get my full backing after this initiative.

Comments

• Options
    It lessens other queues too. I for one however, will not be happy until we have pies back. Curry ones.
  • Options
    A football club with no pies . How ridiculous .
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

It lessens other queues too. I for one however, will not be happy until we have pies back. Curry ones.

And how about samosas? A fellow Lifer the other day recommended Dadoos, in Plumstead. A local supplier, something spicy with your pint: a good idea for our catering manager. Oh sorry, I forgot - we haven't got one.

• Options
    the last pie I bought at a football ground came out of the microwave seemingly hotter than the core of a nuclear reactor .. was untouchable never mind eatable until well after the game finished
  • Options

the last pie I bought at a football ground came out of the microwave seemingly hotter than the core of a nuclear reactor .. was untouchable never mind eatable until well after the game finished

It was dual purpose...Pie and hand warmer.

• Options

It was dual purpose...Pie and hand warmer.

lol .. indeed .. hand scorcher more like !!!