Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt Sponsorship - YOUR VOTE

124»

Comments

• Options
    7 last year:
    Jackson Away
    Solly Home
    Wiggins Away
    Pritchard Training
    Morrison Away
    Hollands Away
    Hamer Away
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

So we have agreed to sponsor Morrison and Cort. They were so close that as we have enough money pledged we may as well do both.

You can still carry on voting in case we get more money in to do another. But don't waste your vote on Morrison or Cort. (can you edit title).

So far we have sponsored:

Cousins
    Hamer
    Piggot
    Cort
    Morrison

Thanks everyone.

Sorry just bumped this as i wanted to have a look at who we sponsored and whether any of those players were going to be here!
  • Options
    Is Thanks Everyone one of the new Polish players?
  • Options
    I assume it would cost extra sponsor Ghoochannejhad.
  • Options

I assume it would cost extra sponsor Ghoochannejhad.

Why? Is it per letter?

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Just recieved this by email from the club. The department responsible are a total joke for allowing this to go out.

Player sponsorship opportunities now available
    Supporters still have time to sponsor their favourite player and enjoy a number of benefits including dinner with the player at the end of the 2013/14 season.
    Packages for a number of Addicks first-teamers are still available, including January signings Astrit Ajdarević and Yohann Thuram-Ulien.
    Sponsors can enjoy a host of other benefits by putting their name or company name to any of the club’s players or management team, including recognition in every matchday programme and on www.cafc.co.uk.
    Other advantages of kit sponsorship include a team photograph and a signed shirt presented to you by your chosen player.
    You'll also receive an invitation for you and a guest to attend the kit sponsors' end-of-season dinner, where you will share a table with your sponsored player and meet the entire first-team.
    For more details on kit sponsorship packages, call 0871 226 1905 or email sales@cafc.co.uk.
    Players still available for sponsorship include:
    - Ben Alnwick Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Simon Church Training kit
    - Jordan Cook Home kit / Away kit
    - Jordan Cousins Training kit
    - Alex Dyer Away kit / Training kit
    - Danny Green Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Andy Hughes Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Michael Morrison Training kit
    - Dale Stephens Home kit / Away kit
    - Lawrie Wilson Away kit / Training kit
    - Richard Wood Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Yohann Thuram-Ulien Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Astrit Ajdarević Home kit / Away kit / Training kit

• Options
    It is a bit of a clanger i must agree.

But still looking at that list, no one has sponsored Danny Green or Andy Hughes which is a bit sad... and does this mean that Reza already has 3 sponsors??
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Just recieved this by email from the club. The department reponsible are a total joke for allowing this to go out.

Player sponsorship opportunities now available
    Supporters still have time to sponsor their favourite player and enjoy a number of benefits including dinner with the player at the end of the 2013/14 season.
    Packages for a number of Addicks first-teamers are still available, including January signings Astrit Ajdarević and Yohann Thuram-Ulien.
    Sponsors can enjoy a host of other benefits by putting their name or company name to any of the club’s players or management team, including recognition in every matchday programme and on www.cafc.co.uk.
    Other advantages of kit sponsorship include a team photograph and a signed shirt presented to you by your chosen player.
    You'll also receive an invitation for you and a guest to attend the kit sponsors' end-of-season dinner, where you will share a table with your sponsored player and meet the entire first-team.
    For more details on kit sponsorship packages, call 0871 226 1905 or email sales@cafc.co.uk.
    Players still available for sponsorship include:
    - Ben Alnwick Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Simon Church Training kit
    - Jordan Cook Home kit / Away kit
    - Jordan Cousins Training kit
    - Alex Dyer Away kit / Training kit
    - Danny Green Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Andy Hughes Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Michael Morrison Training kit
    - Dale Stephens Home kit / Away kit
    - Lawrie Wilson Away kit / Training kit
    - Richard Wood Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Yohann Thuram-Ulien Home kit / Away kit / Training kit
    - Astrit Ajdarević Home kit / Away kit / Training kit

Total joke? Not really the crime or mistake of the century. They made a mistake, they got it wrong but hardly a total joke. Major over reaction imo

• Options
    Was just about to mention this. I'm about to go into a meeting, but surely somebody just needs to tell comms who can recall and re-issue when they have a more up to date version in good order? Mistakes are made, nothing else to see here imho.
  • Options
    Remember, they're a few staff down in the comms department. These kinds of things will happen until that's sorted out. Rome wasn't (re)built in a day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuming?

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Fuming?

Sarcastically me thinks but it is hard to tell these days.
  • Options
    Im fuming... about the state of Michael Morrison's beard? Whats that all about Michael!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Fuming?

Yep. I haven't been this angry since they changed Jif to Cif.
  • Options
    Apology re email on FB now...
  • Options
    Poor sods. It was a proper clanger but no harm done and hopefully no one will get too het up by it.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Im fuming... about the state of Michael Morrison's beard? Whats that all about Michael!

That big ginger ball of hair looks adopted
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Poor sods. It was a proper clanger but no harm done and hopefully no one will get too het up by it.

not get too het up by it...... Ha! do they not visit Charlton Life?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Curb_It said:

not get too het up by it...... Ha! do they not visit Charlton Life?

Not any more : - )
  • Options
    Just gutted other thread was closed whilst I was posting on it to ask if the error was the spelling of 'sponser'.

• Options
    Please add this to the news that the 2014 calendar is still on sale in the club shop for £4 !

It's February, and half the pictures are irrelevant.

• Options

Please add this to the news that the 2014 calendar is still on sale in the club shop for £4 !

It's February, and half the pictures are irrelevant.

LOL Bumped into another Addick and we were saying the same thing. I suggested they bring out the calendar in July like an academic diary and put all the good players or those on short contracts on the early months
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

It is a bit of a clanger i must agree.

But still looking at that list, no one has sponsored Danny Green or Andy Hughes which is a bit sad... and does this mean that Reza already has 3 sponsors??

If you're willing to organize a midterm, post-transfer window whiparound, I would be grateful for the opportunity to help get CL up to 7 sponsorships.
  • Options
    Ok thanks. Not sure we will but would get back to you if there was a change.
  • Options
    Altogether now....For Rez's a jolly good fellow.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Curb_It said:

Fuming?

Yep. I haven't been this angry since they changed Jif to Cif.
    Let's hope they don't change it to Gif or JT will be screwed.