Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BT Sport

Official FIFa film about 1966 world cup just started on BT Sport. Seen many times but love watching every time.

Comments

• Options
    free on Sky and freeview this weekend apparently, so I've just been told in the office.
  • Options
    And showing Palace v Arsenal tomorrow lunchtime...
  • Options
    plus you get to guess which pundit give the wanker sign this week

I'm going for Clare Balding ....
  • Options
    If you haven't checked out BT Sport's football coverage yet, this weekend may offer the opportunity you've been waiting for.

Between Friday October 25th and Sunday October 27th, Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media viewers will be able to enjoy BT Sport content for free through their set-top box.

This means millions of viewers will have the opportunity to enjoy free-to-air Barclays Premier League football on Saturday October 26th, as struggling Crystal Palace host London rivals Arsenal.

A host of other football matches will be broadcast on BT Sport over the weekend, including a Friday night encounter between Ross County v Inverness Caledonian Thistle in the Scottish Premiership.

The Highland Derby - the most northerly in the UK - kicks off at 7:45pm on BT Sport 2, with second-placed Caley looking to close the gap to league leaders Celtic to just one point.

BT Sport is broadcasting five other games on Saturday October 26th, on top of Crystal Palace v Arsenal, with the pick of the fixtures being Wolfsburg v Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga at 5:30pm and Inter Milan v Verona in Serie A at 7:45pm.

Fans of Australia's Hyundai A-League can check out Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United (7:30am) and Sydney FC v Western Sydney Wanderers (9:45am) - providing they can get out of bed early enough.

There's more action from Down Under on Sunday October 27th, but the kick-off times are even earlier, with Wellington Phoenix v Newcastle Jets live at 4am and Perth Glory v Melbourne Heart on BT Sport 1 at 6am.

Four European fixtures follow later in the day, starting with Napoli v Torino in Serie A at 11:30am and Borussia Monchengladbach v Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga at 4:30pm.

BT Sport offers a choice of evening games, with Lazio v Cagliari live on BT Sport 1 at 7:45pm and St Etienne v PSG airing on BT Sport 2 at 8pm.
  • Options
    Is this free on Virgin as Virgin is not mentioned in the adverts in the paper, just SKY and freeview
  • Options
    Palace will get butchered in that one
  • Options
    Carter said:

Palace will get butchered in that one

Not a chance, Curbs will have them set up more defensively for Sat :-)
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Is this free on Virgin as Virgin is not mentioned in the adverts in the paper, just SKY and freeview

Between Friday October 25th and Sunday October 27th, Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media viewers will be able to enjoy BT Sport content for free through their set-top box.
  • Options
    BT sport really is impressive . About time Sky had some realistic competition .
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Anyone know if this is available through SkyGo? I can see it says set-top box but unless my eyes deceive me I can see nothing about SkyGo.

Looking forward to seeing Palace get smashed, although having to withstand Michael Owen's commentary will be tough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got the worst commentator in Micheal Owen, god that mans voice is so boring.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    free weekend starts now. for those who like rugby may I recommend the derby between Bath and Gloucester. which is on later this evening.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Got the worst commentator in Micheal Owen, god that mans voice is so boring.

Alan Smith does not exactly get the pulses racing either...