Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Teabaggin'?
  • Options
    Prefer the blow fish myself :-)
  • Options
    No danger if you have unfeasibly large swingers.......
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

No danger if you have unfeasibly large swingers.......

Ut oh 8(

• Options
    Although officers were skeptical of the tropical catch, its human-like teeth marked the species as the feared ‘testicle eating’ pacu.

Fish expert Henrik Carl told the Local earlier in August: “The pacu is not normally dangerous to people but it has quite a serious bite. There have been incidents in other countries, such as Papua New Guinea where some men have had their testicles bitten off.

"They bite because they’re hungry, and testicles sit nicely in their mouth."

The pacu, a relative of the piranha that is commonly found around the Amazon, can grow to up to 90cm and weigh in at a staggering 25kg. Fishermen in South America attacked by the pacu have reportedly bled to death after losing their testicles in the fish's vicious teeth.

WTF this sort of animal/Fish should be hunted to extinction what sort of sane fecka would ever say that this is needed in the food chain
  • Options
    Sounds to me that these Papua New Guinea fishermen should wear a pair of undercrackers when out fishing. If your balls are floating all over the place and on free view then I think you take your chances.