Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Booking a Holiday in 2 Days Time - Need Advice

All the flight prices to Ibiza have jumped 3 fold. Do I just close my eyes and buy or will they drop off in price in the last few hours in order to fill there seats?
Has anyone stayed in Mare Nostrum?
Will be flying out from Luton but flying back to Gatwick, arriving at midnight. Is the gatwick express extortionate if I pay there and then when I get back in the country?

Comments

• No need for the gatwick express. Normal trains still run 24hours and are a fraction of the price
  • Yeah but isn't there televisions on the Gatwick express?
  • If you want the cheapest flight possible leave and depart from the same airport, fly at unsocial hours and on certain days of the week - Monday-Wednesday that are usually relatively quiet.

I've just looked on-line and found a return flight to Ibiza leaving from Luton on Monday - duration a week costing £107.

http://www.onthebeach.co.uk/flight_searches/show/284357803
  • Thanks guys, got another question..

How can I check the flight schedule for Luton. All the ones on the internet only seem to track todays flights.
    I guess I am looking for the internet version of teletext flight schedules. Remember my grandad always using it..
  • Go to a site called Skyscanners Matt - we have found them to be really useful.
  • Go to a site called Skyscanners Matt - we have found them to be really useful.

echo this, use skyscanner - v good website for flights