Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non league day 7th September.

Anyone going to any non league matches this weekend ?
Going to watch Lewes play against the met police. 8quid to get in. Not bad prices.

Comments

• Options
    Welling at home this saturday so may consider that game
  • Options
    Going To
    Thamesmead town at home to Wingate & Finchley
  • Options
    Eastleigh vs Bromley, fiver to get in
  • Options
    Might I suggest Ebbsfleet , there's a real Charlton feel about the place at the moment.
  • Options
    It's all about ticking off the grounds in the 92 you've not done so I'm going to Northampton v Scunny, £20 a ticket!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I Shall be watching the southern league premier division match between Biggleswade Town v Hungerford Town . Come on The Waders!
  • Options
    Kent County Division One
    Bexlians vs Coney Hall

featuring myself.
  • Options
    Welling v Kidderminster.

http://www.wellingunited.com/wp/non-league-day-pvr/

Not sure who will be the lucky steward to back people at 2.01pm though.....
  • Options
    Going racing - Ascot.
  • Options
    Would go to Welling v Kidderminster yet am going to Biggin Hill to watch my dad have his flying lesson that we gave him for his birthday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am going to watch Kettering Town afterall they now play in Burton Latimer so a short 10minute walk however it might be there last game at home if this happens

http://www.ketteringtownfc.co.uk/story.php?story_id=1365

• Options
    Welling for me tomorrow, even though it is £15 to stand!
  • Options
    £10 with your season ticket BOC
  • Options
    Will be in Ukraine, probably watching non-league standard knowing England.
  • Options
    Tonbridge Angels v Sutton United - COYA!
  • Options
    Aldershot v Macclesfield is my nearest senior non-league match. Might go but the ground is a complete shithole.
  • Options
    going to Ebbsfleet Athletic
  • Options
    Latimer - Will see you there, I'll be sporting the Charlton black away shirt.
  • Options
    Nice one Red God I'll be in red! Will text you to meet up....at last !
  • Options

£10 with your season ticket BOC

Fantastic!! Thanks mate, you've just saved me a fiver! I'd buy you a beer, but then I'd lose the fiver! ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's all about ticking off the grounds in the 92 you've not done so I'm going to Northampton v Scunny, £20 a ticket!

Wise move Nathan because Sixfields should count as 2 grounds atm with Coventry playing there also.

Having had my own 92 spoilt by Newport's promotion last season,I am going to Rodney Parade tomorrow to see the exiles play Mansfield Town.
  • Options
    Boreham Wood away to Margate tomorrow, Arsenal have lent Boreham Wood their first team coach for the day to travel in
  • Options
    With my buddy from the north west quadrant, we're off to watch my grandson-another Charlton nut- play for Chipstead, at Horsham in the Ryman's South.
  • Options

Boreham Wood away to Margate tomorrow, Arsenal have lent Boreham Wood their first team coach for the day to travel in

That's a nice touch for Boreham Wood.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Wise move Nathan because Sixfields should count as 2 grounds atm with Coventry playing there also.

Having had my own 92 spoilt by Newport's promotion last season,I am going to Rodney Parade tomorrow to see the exiles play Mansfield Town.
    So, Northampton v Scunthorpe is a Non League match ?
    Just me then.
  • Options

Richard J said:

Just me then.
    It might be played like one. Hopefully get to see Deon Burton playing for Scunny
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Richard J said:

Just me then.
    Maybe you can post us a link to the table so we can check
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I would do but I'm not sure you'd understand it.
    This thread is about Non-League, you don't even understand that.

{Edit: Apologies Mike, it was nathan who said He was going to Northampton. Thought it was you.}
  • Options
    Christ, £15 to go and watch Welling Utd now?!?!
  • Options
    David Gold is off to Ebbsfleet today according to his tweet.