Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Restaurants in Bexley area

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant for tomorrow early evening. Children involved as well. We were going to go to the Miller and Carter at Halls place but they are only taking bookings at 6pm or 9pm. Thanks in advance ...

Comments

• Options
    I would've recommended mama carmen ( food is excellent ) but seeing as England are playing tomorrow night the pub bit might be noisy/busy . Other then that you've got Ferraris or the greek .

The beefeater or whatever it is where the old deja vu nightclub used to be aint bad for kids
  • Options
    The Moroccan place a couple of doors down from the Kings Head is very good.
  • Options
    Both curry houses in the village are good as is the Greek taverna
  • Options
    They do nice spit roast hedgehog on the new caravan.and leisure park! (Behind Bar Lorca)
  • Options
    I am sure if you park your car in Bexley in the next few days you'll get a take away you didn't bargain for...
  • Options
    El Delicio in the Broadway is nice. Basically, steaks, burgers,poultry, fish and pasta. Nice food, good service. Lamb cutlets are recommended.
  • Options
    I personally think the Greek is the best restaurant in the village
  • Options
    what's that restaurant in crayford called? mediterranean I think. been there really wasn't expecting much, but it was LUSH! no idea of the name either. It's a double fronted shop on the one way system.
  • Options
    Asos in Crayford has always been good when I've been.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

They do nice spit roast hedgehog on the new caravan.and leisure park! (Behind Bar Lorca)

It's real name is hodgy pig!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Asos in Crayford has always been good when I've been.

I think thats the one I'm talking about. top grub.
  • Options
    What age kids Greenster ?
  • Options
    25 and 32
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

25 and 32

Well it's not quite Bexley, but there's always KFC near Sidcup Hill, if all else fails, or 'Little Waitrose' has just opened up, Sidcup is the new Bexley.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Plaaayer said:

25 and 32

Sidcup is the new Bexley.
    How very dare you!!