Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Woman stabbed on plumstead common

Today at 10am a lady left the co op and crossed the road where a man came up behind her and tried to slit her throat and rob her she fought back and ended up with stab wounds to the legs the man fled onto a bus but was arrested up the road

Truly shocking !!

Comments

• Options
    Yes bloody horrible. Poor woman i hope she recovers fully tho I think the mental scars will last a lot longer.

• Options
    It's i different world now in Plumstead from when i lived there in my childhood back in the 70's. I hope she is ok and the perpetrator is caught quickly .
  • Options
    Disgusting. Poor lady.

I am appalled by this my mum literally lives round the corner and that would be her routine walk into work around that time.

I know my mum is fine because I would have heard something by now and it's too late for me to call to be absolutely doubly sure. I know she's fine. Just a little close to home.

I would beat that man to death. Cretin sick f""k.
  • Options
    Mum and Dads house is literally over the road from the incident less than 10 meters from their front door. My dad who was home at the time didn't hear a thing it was that fast an attack. Very very scary
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Disgusting. Poor lady.

I am appalled by this my mum literally lives round the corner and that would be her routine walk into work around that time.

I know my mum is fine because I would have heard something by now and it's too late for me to call to be absolutely doubly sure. I know she's fine. Just a little close to home.

I would beat that man to death. Cretin sick f""k.

It was a young Lady my dad tells me not more than 30 so I am sure it's all ok. Wishing her a speedy recovery, police told my dad it looked life threatening, unfortunately.
  • Options
    It was a 31 year old Hungarian girl, also she was airlifted to hospital so must of been in a bad way
  • Options
    Has this been sunk?? Local news?
  • Options
    Sick bstd, too close to my mums again , thank god they have arrested someone , and I hope she makes a speedy recovery
  • Options
    I hope the lady is ok, and gets better soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Truly disgusting. Plumstead's my beat.
  • Options
    Why has this been sunk? surely its relevant to those of us who live in the area?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Why has this been sunk? surely its relevant to those of us who live in the area?

My guess is they have the guy that did it detained and so don't want anything more to come out until the trial. However it would be good to have some news on the young Lady