Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

4 - 6 year olds sunday football

Welcome to Fleetdown United Football Club
Calling all Kids aged 4-6 SUNDAY CLUB  
Every Sunday from 10.30 till 12 o'clock Fleetdown run training sessions for all children aged 4-6 (school years reception and Year 1). £2 per session all welcome for fun games and key football skills. Club bar open for refreshments and rolls. Bar open from12 o'clock onwards.  

Contact
Fleetdown Football Club
Heath Lane Lower
Dartford DA2 6JG  
01322 273848  
fleetdownunited@ymail.com

Hi all, I currently manage a new U7 team at Fleetdown and my boy Taylor started when he started reception year. In the two years he had great fun and I went from just watching to help with training and now im managing a team and will be starting my coaching badges in the autumn. It a very sociable and the kids love the training, so if your interested in getting your kids playing or you know someone else who might be either call the number above or email or contact me aaron on 07882 841 543.

http://www.fleetdownunitedfc.org.uk/

Comments

• Options
    can always inbox me also
  • Options
    good work mate may just give you a buzz
  • Options
    u7 had a great summer of tournaments to get used to playing tournaments and now this sunday they play their first u7 match in the bexley district league, im nervous as hell! Check out fleetdowns facebook page, great club to be part of
  • Options
    I had a phonecall from a fellow charlton fan yesterday and just to let everyone know that there are no place available in any of our teams at u7 level. Anyone contacted fleetdown about sunday club?
  • Options
    Was taking the grandson along tomorrow morning. Am confused, isn't 4-6 under 7? Are you saying it is now full?
  • Options
    Its for kids in reception or year 1 at school, under 7 is year 2 children
  • Options
    Was told today that sunday club starts next sunday, sorry for anyone turning up today. So reception year and year 1 kids only. Next sunday 10.45 on rhe astro turf at fleetdown
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Just a reminder if anyones interested, sunday club starts this sunday 22nd at 10.45 - 12.00 on the astroturf at fleetdown united, lower heath lane(just off princes road behind dunelm) £2 a training session and is open to kids in reception and year 1. Nice club, very sociable and very safe and there is a bar and refreshments available