Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace Academy

Hi,

Have Palace actually been awarded Category 1 Acadmey status? Anyone know for sure?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Who cares this is a charlton forum...
  • Options
    Yes they have
  • Options
    Thanks Terry, do you know if it is documented anywhere - I cant bring myself to log on to their website!
  • Options
    Guys, Palace are now Category 2 status & are on our fixture list for the season, though they were Category 1 last season.
  • Options
    They are Cat 2. They played in the Cat 1 league last season as they, and us, had yet to be audited. They pulled a stroke to get into the top league but finished, IIRC, bottom. They are now, as said, in our cat 2 league.
  • Options
    Thanks Henry and Red God. Appreciate it.
    JohnnyBev, thanks for the miserable response - cheered me right up knowing that someone is quite clearly having bad day.
  • Options
    Good, but not in the same class as Palace Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol
  • Options

Was it a deliberate spelling mistake? ;)
  • Options
    Powelly does a mean larvel jones
  • Options

Thanks Henry and Red God. Appreciate it.
    JohnnyBev, thanks for the miserable response - cheered me right up knowing that someone is quite clearly having bad day.

lol sorry mate, but its just palars threads in general :)

PS- yes pretty bad day still recovering from a stag weekend too, so that could be why ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Cat 1

Arsenal
    Aston Villa
    Bolton Wanderers (Championship)
    Blackburn Rovers (Championship)
    Chelsea
    Everton
    Fulham
    Leicester City (Championship)
    Liverpool
    Manchester City
    Manchester United
    Middlesbrough (Championship)
    Norwich City
    Reading
    Southampton
    Stoke City
    Sunderland
    Tottenham
    West Bromwich Albion
    West Ham United
    Wolverhampton Wanderers (League 1)

• Options
    21 teams, 5 outside the premiership. Cardiff, Newcastle, Palace and Swansea from the prem not on the list. wolves are in L1 btw
  • Options
    Palarse are reknowned for having the best academy in South Norwood. Well done the Glaziers...
  • Options
    I know we won the U21 PDL2 last season, but does anyone know where we came in the U18 PDL2?
  • Options
    I think we won that as well
  • Options

I know we won the U21 PDL2 last season, but does anyone know where we came in the U18 PDL2?

Think we won the PLD2 south but lost in the national play-off final v Leicester. Not sure though.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Think we won the PLD2 south but lost in the national play-off final v Leicester. Not sure though.
    Thanks. Yep QPR went on to win the Play-offs and it was Huddersfield who knocked us out in the Play-off semi's. Came top of the league though.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130508-avory-posthuddersfield-814609.aspx
  • Options
    Soz knew thet were cat 1 at some time!!
  • Options

Good, but not in the same class as Palace Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol

Very good ... (the comment , not the film , by the way!)

• Options
    Palace academy, the best academy in the world. Fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wheres the massive academy? Thought they'd be C1....