Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pelton Arms gig, this evening

Anyone into a bit of New Orleans funk, right round to a few well-chosen Squeeze tunes, might pop down to the Pelton this evening, from 9pm.
Chris Holland (Paul Weller, Squeeze, The Mishmash), Jim Kimberley (Mark Knopfler, Squeeze, The Mishmash), Phil Veacock (Jools Holland), Matt Percival (The Duplicates), and Jon Van Leer (nothing of any note really, unless you count Nikki French's Hi-NRG cover of Total Eclipse of the Heart, and you shouldn't).

Question for nolly: Are you Sean the guitarist's (nobogils) brother?? Just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    Yobogils, not nobogils...
  • Options
    good luck JVL
  • Options
    Sounds great. Cracking boozer these days too.
  • Options
    I'm out for a beer in Greenwich later, not my type of thing but may have a walk down later to show some support.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Sounds great. Cracking boozer these days too.

Was there last Saturday night, Madness/Specials covers band, it's a great boozer that stays open late....
  • Options
    Sounds great JVL, had I not had plans I would have been up for this. The Pelts is my favourite pub in London and the music sounds great. Hope it goes well for you.
  • Options
    I'm a disorganised idiot and should've posted this days ago.

Late team news: in the holding midfielder role, we now have Blackheath's own Seamus Beaghen on Hammond B3 (Madness, Weller, Desmond Dekker, Duplicates).

It's going to be a whole lot of not-entirely-rehearsed chaotic fun.