Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks for today's game

Just a reminder that if you watch the whole match on the Sky feed then you can participate in the players marks thread which goes up after the game.

COYA

Comments

• Options

Just a reminder that if you watch the whole match on the Sky feed then you can participate in the players marks thread which goes up after the game.

COYA

It would be interesting if people could state if they watched the game on TV or at the Valley as the two experiences are quite different so I wonder how that affects the marks.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    is Neville Neville and Jamie carrotcake going to be analysing the match afterwards? cos I think that will give unfair advantage to those watching on TV.
  • Options

is Neville Neville and Jamie carrotcake going to be analysing the match afterwards? cos I think that will give unfair advantage to those watching on TV.

Why... they wont be able to understand them!!

If its Peter Beagrie there I wonder if Robbo will come along to remind him of that red card he got for Bradford one season that someone mentioned on another thread