Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bottlers.
    The fucking lot of em.
  • Options
    I fear for SCP losing his job but on this showing maybe deserved....lack of urgency, spirit and fight. Shocking shocking derby performance
  • Options
    One day.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

I can't believe some of the comments about Stephens on this thread considering how awful some of the others played. He has literally been our only player making any sort of movement and looking for the ball. Unfortunately our defence seemed to want to bypass our midfield all game. Two missed place passes isn't bad, none led to a goal and a few of his diagonals were lovely.

People don't like critising players they like. (Pritchard, Jackson)
  • Options

Utter shit. No confidence no creativity, left our two best players on the bench for most of the game. Piggot and pritch were appalling. Altogether very worrying Powell seriously needs to sit down and rethink his tactic and formation selection because that was just not good enough. Making a very poor millwall side look good.

Hardly made them look good.
  • Options
    That was fucking bullshit
  • Options
    Oh well off to a charlton millwall wedding now thats going to be fun!!!!
  • Options
    Rubbish as usual
  • Options
    Shocking. It may have been a lucky deflected goal but Millwall were easily the better of two poor teams.

After that, with a bit of luch the producers won't choose us for any more televised matches as their job is to provide entertainment!
  • Options
    I'm sad now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fcking Disgusting. Dont know what else to say. Look forward to the shit I get from the mrs and the inlaws once again.
  • Options

Utter shit. No confidence no creativity, left our two best players on the bench for most of the game. Piggot and pritch were appalling. Altogether very worrying Powell seriously needs to sit down and rethink his tactic and formation selection because that was just not good enough. Making a very poor millwall side look good.

Hardly made them look good.
    Certainly looked better than us, 1 shot in the first 70 mins? We played hoofball they played football, do you not agree?
  • Options
    Shocking management
  • Options
    The starting 11 were pretty awful...only Harriott and Stewart looked half way decent. I think talk of CP being sacked is extremely unlikely...this board wont spend any real money, so why would they pay off the management team....it is what it is and we just have to lump it.
  • Options
    Pathetic! Wait a minute, just had a flashback, think I've posted the same thing after a Millwall game a few dozen times before!
  • Options
    edited September 2013

3 5 2 ???? .. scrap it .. we need to start off quickly and not spend the first half hour fucking about .. a terrible performance .. get back to 4 4 2

It's a good formation in games where there is less onus on us to take the initiative. In a game like today we should have started with a pacier more energetic line up.

Today highlights how thin the squad is in places too.

• Options
    Another horror show, did anyone notice any cohesion in the whole 90 mins. We are a poor poor side
  • Options
    One things for sure, at least we're consistent against Millwall, it's like we're beaten before we've even kicked a ball.
  • Options
    Worst performance i've seen since the 5-2 at home to sheff utd.
  • Options
    It was a big mistake starting with Pigott and Church.They couldn't win it in the air or hold it up with their feet.All the other problems started from that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did we actually paint their dugout blue or was it just my dodgy eyesight? Did we rollout the blue carpet too?
  • Options
    JT said:

Worst performance i've seen since the 5-2 at home to sheff utd.

lol at least we scored 2
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

I can't believe some of the comments about Stephens on this thread considering how awful some of the others played. He has literally been our only player making any sort of movement and looking for the ball. Unfortunately our defence seemed to want to bypass our midfield all game. Two missed place passes isn't bad, none led to a goal and a few of his diagonals were lovely.

Mate fair dos but i disagree vehmently. He is only on the pitch to provide quality and he has fek all. Total waste of space

i cannot accept his nochalence and disinterest against the.scum
  • Options

cafcpolo said:

I actually think Wood was the closest we had to a player trying to take responsibility but its hard to influence the attack from left centre half and his reward for trying to lead by example was to be subbed.

• Options
    There are hopefully three sides worse than us.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

Agree. He was nowhere near our worst player
  • Options
    I'd like to actually see us play with Kermorgant because I'm assuming that we have this long ball habit for a reason.
  • Options

cafcpolo said:

I actually think Wood was the closest we had to a player trying to take responsibility but its hard to influence the attack from left centre half and his reward for trying to lead by example was to be subbed.

Agreed, don't see what Dervite did over Wood to stay on the pitch.
  • Options
    Totally 100% unacceptable! On that evidence relegation is the only outcome for us come May next year! At this moment there are not 3 teams worse than us in this league, fuck what the league table currently says!
  • Options

There are hopefully three sides worse than us.

Not sure about that.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!