Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Groundhog day. You nippers will never listen to us old heads...

Cmon the Addicks!!!
  • Options
    This is dire. Midfield can't pass and overly reliant on Wiggins.
    Strikers are even worse...
  • Options
    Bring sordell on
  • Options
    We look SO lightweight up front. Pigott looks out of his depth so far.
  • Options
    http://www.stadium-live.com/Channel8.html

even better stream...

watch us "charlton are yet to muster a shot on goal"
  • Options
    We are shit.
  • Options
    Ben Pritchard
  • Options
    I really don't agree that bailey is bossing this game. But our midfield is non existent. The three centre halfs pass it along the back line cos no one is coming deep to get the ball!!
  • Options
    Get some fucking width on. Sick and tired of watching us just lump it. 4-4-2, two tricky wingers, get at their full backs.
  • Options
    hahaha

Commentator "you dont want to give gifts away and thats exactly what Ben Pritchard did"

Who the f*** is Ben pritchard...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pritchard does appear to be having a mare. Bailey is bossing everything

Yeah. The Bailey the majority of this board said was useless and wouldn't get in our side.
    On the performance so far Bailey is the best midfielder on the pitch and would walk into our team
  • Options
    that was bloody awful
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    The back 5 had a good 1st half, but the midfield struggled & the strikers were poor. It needs to get a lot better in the 2nd half. Nicky Bailey is totally dominating the midfield area.
  • Options
    Whats the point of 5 midfielders if they all brick it on the ball. Whats the point in two lightweight strikers, both out their depth trying to hold the ball up (for no-one). Can't see who can be subbed to save this one, we're stuck in it.
  • Options
    stewart and harriott on, aye. maybe sordell too. maybe wait a bit though

would probably have to take off one of our CBs, even though they've been our best players by about seventeen light years
  • Options
    Pritchard and Pigott need subbing
  • Options

PRITCHARD IS F***King pony always said

Did we hear from you after the Leicester game?
    Alright sorry no I change my mind he's brilliant!..
    Who said he's brilliant? Not me. I'm just pointing out that he has good performances as well as making mistakes. Pretty sure you're not complaining he's 'pony' after the good games. I get that it's the derby and we want to win but crying like a child and claiming a player is useless off a mistake is a bit embarrassing really
  • Options
    Shocking. Need to make some changes.
  • Options
    Pritchard is f***ing awful today, Stephens thinks passing backwards is the only way to play, it's too soon for Pigott to start and Bailey is a c**t, that is all
  • Options
    3 5 2 may be OK away .. at home it's too negative .. now we're behind, get Pritchard and Dervite or Wood off and Stewart and Harriott ON .. QUICKLY
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are no changes worth making. The whole team look like reserves. Jackson, who two seasons ago was beginning to look a bit tired is still the only consistent player in the team. Awful.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I really don't agree that bailey is bossing this game. But our midfield is non existent. The three centre halfs pass it along the back line cos no one is coming deep to get the ball!!

Bailey not bossing the midfield? I must be watching a different match!
  • Options
    I was at the Boro game and now am watching this. Different system, some different players but similar performance.

Pritchard having a disaster and Pigott out of his depth.
  • Options
    Is it raining down there today?
  • Options
    Get some wingers on

Knew I should have stayed at home...
  • Options
    Real poxy first half. We have nothing to worry them. System only works of the full backs actually beat the man before crossing. Otherwise forde collecting all day long.

come on . Scp. Harriott and stewart on for pritch and piggott
  • Options
    Would like to say we are missing Yann but i dont think he would have changed anything. Long ball after long ball.
  • Options
    Are we trying to play like Barcelona and wait for the killer ball? Absolute pathetic!

What has Harriott and Cousins done wrong?

Piggot is not physical enough up top, we might as well bring Sordell on!
  • Options

I wouldn't say Pritchard is pony, however when it gets physical in the middle he gets bossed about.

To be fair for that pass he had no chance to be bossed!!

• Options
    F***ing useless - Pritchard has been spectacularly bad. Shameful....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!